It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
July 23, 2008
of June 2, 2008 No. 303
About approval of Rules of relations between the State company "The national energy company "Ukrenergo" and subjects (objects) of power industry in the conditions of parallel work as a part of the Integrated power system of Ukraine
1. Approve Rules of relations between the State company "The national energy company "Ukrenergo" and subjects (objects) of power industry in the conditions of parallel work as a part of the Integrated power system of Ukraine (further Governed), which are applied.
2. To department concerning power industry (Low-flow S. Ya.) according to the procedure and in the terms established by the current legislation to submit this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
These rules become effective in 90 days from the date of state registration of the order.
3. To the state research, design and survey institute of technology on perspectives of development of power Energoperspektiva (Golovatyuk P. M.) after state registration to enter Rules in the register and computer databank of the existing regulating documents of Mintoplivoenergo in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To the state company "National energy company "Ukrenergo" (Ushchapovsky K. V.) provide the edition of necessary number of copies of Rules and their receipt to the energy companies and the companies according to orders.
5. The order of Mintoplivoenergo of 21.03.2008 No. 155 "About approval and provision of action to the regulating document "Relations between the State company "The national energy company "Ukrenergo" and subjects (objects) of power industry of Ukraine in the conditions of parallel work as a part of the Integrated power system of Ukraine." To declare rules invalid.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Luchnikov V. A.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine of June 2, 2008 No. 303
These Rules extend to subjects of managing of Ukraine, irrespective of their subordination and pattern of ownership which power generation facilities carry out parallel work as a part of the Integrated power system of Ukraine or its isolated part, and also the body performing management functions, regulation and the state supervision (control) in power industry. These Rules govern the operational and technology relations arising between GP "NEK "Ukrenergo" and its separate divisions (electric utility systems) and subjects (objects) of power industry in the conditions of parallel work as a part of the Integrated power system of Ukraine.
In these Rules terms are used in the following values:
absolute capacity limitation - restriction of active capacity from in advance set capacity limit;
alternative power engineering - the sphere of power providing development of electrical, heat and mechanical energy from alternative energy sources;
alternative energy sources - renewable energy resources which treat energy solar, wind, geothermal, energy of waves and inflows, hydraulic power, energy of biomass, gas from organic waste, gas of sewer treatment plants, biogas and secondary energy resources to which domain and coke gases, gas methane of decontamination of coal fields, transformations of waste energy potential of engineering procedures belong;
the isolated part of the Integrated power system of Ukraine - set of power plants or separate generators of power plants and power networks which are placed in the territory of Ukraine and work separately from the main network of the Integrated power system of Ukraine in connection with technology need or technical impossibility of parallel work;
delta restrictions - restrictions of available active capacity on set in relative units of the size (delta);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.