Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on air traffic
of March 7, 2008
The government of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine which further are referred to as the Party
being participants of the Convention on the international civil aviation accepted in Chicago on December 7, 1944
wishing to sign the agreement with the purpose of establishment of air traffic between the Republic of Tajikistan and Ukraine,
agreed as follows:
1. For the purposes of this agreement the following terms mean:
a) "Convention" - The convention on international civil aviation accepted in Chicago on December 7, 1944, and also any appendix and any amendment to them in that measure in what they are accepted by the Parties and are applicable to them;
b) "the aviation authorities" concerning the Republic Tadzhikistanministerstvo of transport and communications, concerning Ukrainyministerstvo of transport and communication or in both cases - person or body, authorized to perform the functions which are carried out now by the mentioned authorities;
c) "the appointed airline" - airline which is appointed and is authorized according to Article 3 of this agreement;
d) "territory" is used in the value specified in article 2 of the Convention;
e) "air traffic", "the international air traffic", "stop with non-commercial purposes" are used in the value specified in article 96 of the Convention;
e) "rate" - the price which is levied for international delivery of passengers, baggage, freight and condition according to which it is applied, including payment and conditions for agency and additional services, but excepting remuneration or conditions for transportation of mail;
g) "Appendix" - the table of routes which is attached to this agreement, both any cautions and notes which to contain in Appendix;
concerning the aircraft means commercial loading of this vessel on route or part of route;
concerning contractual lines means reservoir of the aircraft which is operated on such line, increased by the frequency of the flights performed by this aircraft throughout certain period on route or part of route;
i) "charges" - the charges established by competent authorities of the state of the Party or are resolved by these bodies for collection from airlines for use of airport property, airport or aeronautical means, including the equipment for servicing of aircrafts, crews, passengers and freight, and for provision of the corresponding services.
2. Appendix to this agreement constitutes its integral part.
1. Each Party grants to other Party the rights provided by this agreement for the purpose of implementation of the international air traffic along the routes specified in Appendix to this agreement (further the referred to as "contractual lines" and "the established routes" respectively).
2. The airline appointed by each Party uses in case of operation of contractual lines along the established routes the following rights:
a) make flight of the territory of the state of other Party without landing;
b) make landing to the territories of the state of other Party with non-commercial purposes in the Items specified in Appendix to this agreement;
c) make landing to the territories of the state of other Party in the Items specified in Appendix to this agreement for the purpose of loading and (or) unloading of the passengers, baggage, mail and freight following between the territories of the states of the Parties.
3. Nothing in this Article is considered as to take provision of the right to the appointed airline of one Party aboard passengers, baggage, mail and freight for their transportation between Items in the territory of the state of other Party for remuneration or under lease.
4. The technical and business concerns concerning flights of aircrafts and transportations of passengers, freight and baggage on contractual lines and also the questions relating to commercial cooperation, in particular, frequencies of flights and types of aircrafts will be solved between the appointed airlines and such arrangements move to the aviation authorities of the Parties on approval.
1. Each Party has the right to appoint one airline for the purpose of operation of contractual lines along the established routes, Having notified on it in writing other Party.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.