of January 16, 2001 No. 5054
Questions of the Turkmen public publishing service
Due to the creation of the Turkmen public publishing service I decide:
1. Assign to the Turkmen public publishing service realization of state policy in the field of publishing, ensuring release of high-quality printed materials, and also control and the state licensing of publishing and printing activities in Turkmenistan.
3. Abolish publishing houses "Turkmenistan", "Magaryf", "Blankizdat", having transferred their functions to the Turkmen public publishing service.
4. Establish the number of employees of central office of the Turkmen public publishing service in number of 45 units, including personnel on servicing of the building - 7, and limit of office cars - 3 units.
5. Permit the Turkmen public publishing service to have one vice-chairman.
6. Recognize invalid Items 1, of 2, 3 and 4 resolutions of the President of Turkmenistan of March 10, 1999 as No. 4113 "About enhancement of publishing in Turkmenistan".
President of Turkmenistan
Approved by the resolution of the President of Turkmenistan of January 16, 2001 No. 5054
1. The Turkmen public publishing service is the state body providing release of high-quality printed materials and performing management of publishing and printing activities in Turkmenistan.
2. The Turkmen public publishing service in the activities is guided by the Constitution of Turkmenistan, the laws of Turkmenistan and other decisions of Majlis of Turkmenistan, acts of the President of Turkmenistan, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan and this Provision.
3. The main objectives of the Turkmen public publishing service are:
- ensuring release of printed materials at the high professional, art and ideological level by orders of the ministries and departments of Turkmenistan;
- development and implementation of state programs on release of socially important literature and periodicals, to improvement of quality of printing execution and increasing the product range;
- coordination of thematic plans of publishing houses and the publishing organizations of Turkmenistan, irrespective of their departmental subordination and patterns of ownership;
- implementation in accordance with the established procedure the state licensing of publishing and printing activities, and also state registration and accounting of the made printed materials and protection of copyright.
4. According to the tasks assigned to it, the Turkmen public publishing service performs the following functions:
- provides management and the state control of activities of the publishing and printing organizations and the companies, irrespective of patterns of ownership, coordinates their activities;
- develops perspective and current plans of release of book and other printed materials and provides their realization;
- in accordance with the established procedure issues permission to the right of opening and functioning of the printing companies and multiplying sites, performs the state licensing of publishing and printing activities in Turkmenistan;
- promotes ensuring effective use of production capacities, specialization of book publishing and cooperation of printing production;
- realizes actions for technical development of the subordinated organizations and companies, carries out to them inspection and control and auditing work, performs check of condition of financial accounting and control, and also interdepartmental financial control;
- performs international cooperation and foreign economic activity concerning publishing and polygraphy.
5. The Turkmen public publishing service has the right:
- create, reorganize or liquidate in accordance with the established procedure the subordinated organizations and the companies;
- participate in project development of legal and other regulations and exercise control of compliance with law of Turkmenistan in the field of publishing and polygraphy;
- receives in accordance with the established procedure from the ministries and departments, and also organizations and the organizations materials and data on the questions connected with the edition of special literature;
- take part in international contests, book exhibitions and fairs.
6. The Turkmen public publishing service is headed by the Chairman who is appointed and exempted by the President of Turkmenistan. She bears the personal responsibility before the President of Turkmenistan for the charged site of work.
The chairman has one deputy appointed and dismissed by the President of Turkmenistan.
7. Chairman of the Turkmen public publishing service:
- bears the personal responsibility for condition of publishing and printing activities in Turkmenistan;
- approves the staff list of central office of the Turkmen public publishing service within the established number of the workers and assignments allocated for their maintenance;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.