of September 12, 2000 No. 1384
About Rules of selection of the investment projects credited within measures of support of domestic producers
(as of August 21, 2002)
For the purpose of streamlining of selection of the investment projects credited according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 13, 1998 N 1162 "About implementation of measures for support of domestic producers" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve Rules of selection of the investment projects credited within measures of support of domestic producers according to appendix.
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Tokayev
to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 12, 2000 No. 1384
1. These rules determine procedure for selection and the requirement to the investment projects credited within measures of support of domestic producers according to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 13, 1998 N 1162 "About implementation of measures for support of domestic producers".
2. Within measures of support of domestic producers investment projects on the organization and development of production are credited it is preferential in the following areas:
- conversion of agricultural products;
- textile and clothing industry;
- production of skin, products from skin and production of footwear;
- production of wood and wooden products;
- production of furniture;
- production of paper and cardboard;
- chemical industry;
- production of rubber and plastic products;
- production of nonmetallic mineral products;
- production of construction materials;
- production of machines and equipment;
- production of the electric and electronic equipment;
- production of the transport equipment;
- pharmaceutical and medical industry.
Crediting of investment projects is performed at the companies where at least 51 percent of the authorized capital are property of the Kazakhstan legal entities and physical persons, proceeding from the following criteria:
1) import-substituting or export-oriented orientation of the project;
2) the market capacity and availability of convincing reasons for the complete demand offered to production in the internal and external markets;
3) quantity of the newly created or recovered workplaces;
4) the social importance of the project for Kazakhstan or its region;
5) budget efficiency of the project.
3. Investment projects are submited in the Department of Energy, the industries and trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan and Eximbank Kazakhstan private company (daleeeksimbank) from banks of the second level and/or potential borrowers.
4. The Department of Energy, the industries and trade draws the conclusion according to investment projects in Eximbank regarding their compliance to industry development programs, carries out assessment of degree of compliance of projects to selection criteria.
5. Carrying out complex project appraisal is performed by Eximbank and banks of the second level. In case of decision making about crediting of projects through banks of the second level of Eximbank Kazakhstan Ltd considers information of National Bank on financial position of data of banks.
6. Results of the carried-out complex bank expertize are sent in the Ministry of Economics for approval. By results of approval the decision on financing of the project is made.
7. For financing of separate socially important investment projects with low profitability (or payback period over ten years) the order of the Government in which special terms for crediting, including preferential, and the scheme of repayment of the loan are determined is accepted.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.