of May 26, 2008 No. 110
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for submission to guardianship and custody body of information about children without parental support
For the purpose of comprehensive ensuring interests of children without parental support, enhancement of the legislation on protection of the rights of minors, and also in pursuance of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About modification and amendments in some legal acts of the Republic of Uzbekistan" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for submission to guardianship and custody body of information about children without parental support, according to appendix.
2. To the ministry of national education together with the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Republican charity foundation "Makhalla", National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan and the Uzbek news agency to organize carrying out explanatory work among the population about the requirements approved by this resolution of procedure for submission to guardianship and custody body of information about children without parental support in a month.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Kasymov R. S.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 26, 2008 No. 110
1. This Provision determines procedure for submission of information about children without parental support, in guardianship and custody body under territorial departments of the Ministry of national education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - guardianship and custody body) by the place of the actual finding of children.
2. According to this Provision of the information about children without parental support, are represented to guardianship and custody bodies in cases:
death of parents or their announcement court dead;
deprivations of parents of the parent rights or their restriction in the parent rights by a court decision;
recognitions of parents incapacitated by a court decision;
diseases of parents more than two months and impossibility thereof accomplishment of parental responsibilities by them;
in case of temporary absence of parents at the place of residence if the child is left by them on care and under supervision of relatives or other close persons more, than for six months;
in case of temporary absence of parents at the place of residence less than six months when the child is left by them on care and under supervision of relatives or other close persons if it is necessary for the benefit of the child;
evasion of parents from education of children or from protection of their rights and interests;
refusal of parents to take the children from educational organizations, medical institutions, organizations of social protection of the population and other similar organizations.
Data are also represented in cases when parents are unknown or acknowledged court missing, or stay on education of parents is not equitable to legitimate interests of the child, in cases when there is direct danger to their life and health when children are the victims of human trafficking, and also in other cases of deprivation of children of parent guardianship.
3. The guardianship and custody body reveals and records children without parental support.
4. Data in guardianship and custody body on children without parental support, are represented:
chairmen (aksakals) of self-government institutions of citizens;
officials of bodies of the civil registration (CR) (in cases if in case of registration of death of citizens it becomes known about the children who were left without parent care, and also in other cases);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.