of May 15, 2008 No. 377-IV
About actions for ensuring energy independence and safety in all territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
The Kyrgyz Republic has high hydropower potential and is exporter of electrical energy to neighboring countries. However some settlements in our republic are provided with the electric power through the power supply systems which are in the territory of neighboring states as Uzbekistan and Tajikistan and completely depend on them (Appendix No. 1). Cases of restriction of giving or blackout by power engineering specialists of neighboring states are frequent. Such provision infringes at constitutional rights of our citizens and create for them excessive inconveniences.
Till today in the Kyrgyz Republic there are neelektrofitsirovanny more than 20 settlements (Appendix No. 2) which inhabitants are deprived of vital conditions, of elementary conveniences and are forced to migrate to other settlements.
Considering numerous addresses, statements of inhabitants of such settlements, and for the purpose of protection of their constitutional rights the Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Charge to the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- develop actions plans:
on ensuring energy independence of settlements of the republic of power supply systems of other countries till September 1, 2008;
on electrification of neelektrofitsirovanny settlements of the republic with additional refining of the settlements which are not included in Appendix No. 2 to this resolution till September 1, 2008;
on development of small and medium hydropower for electric utility service of the dispersed objects in mountain and rural areas where the construction of large power lines is economically unprofitable;
- when forming the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2009 to provide means for implementation of the above-stated actions plans on ensuring energy independence and electrification of settlements of the republic.
2. To provide to the government of the Kyrgyz Republic information on the course of accomplishment of this resolution by September 10, 2008.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on Committee on fuel and energy complex and subsurface use (Danilov Yu. A.) and Committee on economy, budget and finance (Shadiyev A. A.) Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Publish this resolution in mass media.
Toraga of Jogorku Kenesh
Kyrgyz Republic A. Madumarov
Appendix No. 1
to the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 15, 2008 No. 377-IV
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.