of November 4, 2002 No. 423
About approval of the Procedure for submission of the state reporting by the companies performing investigation of mineral deposits and their production
According to articles 33 and 42 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About subsoil" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
Approve the enclosed Procedure for submission of the state reporting by the companies performing investigation of mineral deposits and their production.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of November 4, 2002, No. 423
1. This Procedure according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About subsoil" regulates submission to the State fund of geological information on subsoil of the Republic of Tajikistan in case of the Head geological department under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of the state reporting on condition and use of mineral raw material resources of the Republic of Tajikistan for stock accounting and mineral deposits, maintaining the state inventory of fields and shows of minerals, the state stock balance of minerals.
2. This Procedure is obligatory for all legal entities, their separate divisions and individual entrepreneurs (further hereinafter are referred to as - the organizations) performing investigation of fields and mining.
3. The state reporting is submitted as of January 1 every year on inventories of the main and together with them the lying minerals and the useful components containing in them, revealed in subsoil in the course of assessment, investigation and development of fields, passed state examination or received geological economic evaluation and provided on accounting in accordance with the established procedure.
4. The list of minerals and useful components on which the state reporting is submitted is determined by the Head geological department under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
5. The state reporting under each mineral deposit or other object of subsurface use shall contain the following information:
a) quantity and quality of inventories of minerals and the useful components containing in them:
got from subsoil;
lost in case of production;
got and sent to special dumps;
developped in the course of investigation, additional exploration and operational investigation;
written off in accordance with the established procedure owing to loss of industrial value;
not proved to be true as a result of the subsequent works on revaluation, investigation and mining;
transferred from one subsoil user to another in case of issue or renewal of licenses for mineral right;
the technical borders which are subject to adjustment in case of change and for other reasons;
b) annual project and actual figures of security of the organizations with explored reserves of minerals, and also on amounts of their production, losses, impoverishment;
c) extent of industrial development, type of fields and their method of working off, type (grade, brand) of mineral;
d) key parameters of layers (deposits), mining, hydrogeological and other conditions of working off;
e) data on use of minerals in case of primary conversion of overburden breeds and production wastes:
amount and quality of the mineral raw materials which arrived for primary conversion;
extraction of useful components in case of primary conversion;
quantity and quality of the issued saleable ores, concentrates and other products;
quantity and quality of inventories of minerals and useful components in overburden breeds, in waste of mining and related concentrating production, and also data on their use.
6. The state reporting shall be documentary and correspond:
to the operating classifications of inventories and forecast resources of minerals and instructions for their application;
this to accounting geological and surveying documentation;
to the conclusions of bodies of state examination of inventories of minerals, and also decisions on statement of minerals on accounting;
to the acts of write-off of inventories of minerals approved by relevant organ of management of the state fund of subsoil and bodies of the state mountain supervision taking into account the conclusions of the organization performing exploration of these minerals;
to other source considered documents about condition and change of inventories of minerals and their use in case of primary conversion.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.