of December 28, 1993 No. 916
About internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan
This Law determines organizationally - the legal basis, legal status, structure, tasks, appointment and the principles of activities of internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Internal troops are a part of the system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan and are its military organization intended for accomplishment of the office and fighting tasks provided by this Law. Internal troops constitute reserve of Armed Forces on protection of safety and state interests of the Republic of Tajikistan and in wartime are its part.
Tasks of internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - internal troops) are:
- rendering assistance to law-enforcement bodies in protection of public order, ensuring public safety and legal regime of emergency state;
- protection and defense of especially important and especially sensitive sites, constructions on communications and particular loads;
- participation in territorial defense of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- participation in fight against terrorism;
- protection of warehouses of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan and military freights;
- participation in natural disaster response, major accidents, catastrophic crashes and other force majeure.
Internal troops perform other tasks determined by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Activities of internal troops are performed on the basis of the principles of legality, respect of human rights, one-man management and centralization of management.
Completing of internal troops is performed on the basis of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About general, conscription and military service".
Are part of internal troops:
- military units and divisions of operational and special purpose;
- military units and divisions on protection of important state objects and particular loads;
- the special motorized military units and divisions of militia;
- governing bodies, organizations and military units of ensuring activities of internal troops (educational, construction, communications and others).
Military units and divisions are part of Management of internal troops.
Management, clerical work and office correspondence in internal troops are performed according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About state language of the Republic of Tajikistan".
Premises and other structures of wine towns of connections, military units and divisions, military schools and organizations of internal troops, the educational objects which are on them educational both the material and technical resources and other complexes used by internal troops for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to them are property of the Republic of Tajikistan and constitute fixed assets of internal troops. Concerning listed and other allocated, property internal troops have it the right of operational management.
Lands for placement and permanent activities of connections, military units and divisions, organizations and military schools of internal troops are provided to them in unlimited (permanent), temporary use or lease by the relevant local authorities of the government and management within powers.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
- exercises control of legitimacy of involvement of internal troops to accomplishment of the tasks assigned to them;
- approves structure, structure and total number of internal troops on representation of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- approves fighting banners and flag of internal troops.
Government of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- determines annually the number of the citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan who are subject to conscription and charges in internal troops;
- allocates necessary assignments for ensuring activities of internal troops;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.