from December 28, 1993 of No. 916
About internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan
(In edition of the Laws RT from May 22, 1998, on November 29, 2000, on May 10, 2002, on April 22, 2003 No. 11)
Internal troops are included into system of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan and are its military organization intended for accomplishment of office and fighting tasks, provided by this Law. Internal troops constitute the reserve of Armed forces on protection of safety and state interests of the Republic of Tajikistan and in the wartime enter into its structure.
Tasks of internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - internal troops) are:
- rendering of assistance to law-enforcement bodies in protection of the public order, ensuring public safety and legal regime of emergency state;
- protection and defense of especially important and especially regime objects, constructions on communications and particular loads;
- participation in territorial defense of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- participation in fight against terrorism;
- protection of warehouses of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan and military cargoes;
- participation in natural disaster response, major accidents, catastrophic crashes and other force majeure.
Other tasks can be assigned to internal troops only by the Law.
Activities of internal troops are performed on the basis пpинципов legality, respect of human rights, one-man management and centralization of management.
Completing of internal troops is performed on the basis of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About general, the conscription and military service".
Into structure of internal troops enter:
- military units and divisions of the operational and special purpose;
- military units and divisions on protection of important state objects and particular loads;
- the special motorized military units and divisions of militia;
- governing bodies, organizations and military units of ensuring activities of internal troops (educational, construction, communications and others).
Military units and divisions are a part of Management of internal troops.
Management, clerical work and office correspondence in internal troops are performed according to the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About language".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by programm translater and not a valid juridical document. No Warranty. No Claim. More info
Database include more 30000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you can not find the document you want, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
Also you can open section Frequently asked questions. In this section answers to questions set by users are given.