of March 17, 2008 No. 22
About the office apartment house of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic
(In edition of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic of 14.05.2012 No. 52)
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on February 5, 2008
This Law determines legal status of the office apartment house of deputies of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic and procedure for temporary provision of office apartments for deputies of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The office apartment house and apartments which are in it are property of the state and are on balance of Administration of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Administration).
2. The location of the office apartment house is the city of Bishkek.
3. The office apartment house and apartments which are in it are not subject to privatization, sale, delivery in the sublease, to pledge and making with them other transactions.
1. The right to the apartment in office the kike the house belongs to the deputy of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the deputy) in whose property or the family members living with it are not available premises in the city of Bishkek or settlements in radius up to 20 kilometers from the city of Bishkek.
2. The deputy who after election in Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Jogorku Kenesh) and during deputy activities made alienation of the premises belonging to it on the property right for benefit of close relatives or the third parties has no right to the apartment in the office apartment house.
1. The deputy for receipt of the apartment files petition to Toraga of Jogorku Kenesh which sends it to Administration for studying of the basis of provision of the apartment.
2. The prepared materials go Administration to the housing commission of Jogorku Kenesh (further - the housing commission).
3. Based on the decision of the housing commission on provision of the apartment to the deputy Toraga of Jogorku Kenesh publishes the corresponding order.
4. Distribution of apartments when settling among deputies is spent on lot at home. The procedure for carrying out draw is determined by the housing commission.
Further distribution of apartments is made in process of their release according to the procedure of priority.
5. Based on the order of Toraga of Jogorku Kenesh and the decision of the housing commission between Administration and employers the employment contract of the apartment according to which settling is made is constituted.
1. The housing commission is created by the order of Toraga of Jogorku Kenesh in structure:
1) deputy Toraga of Jogorku Kenesh for economic questions commission chairman;
2) the representative of the committee knowing regulations questions - the vice-chairman of the commission;
3) representatives from each fraction (on one);
4) chairman of trade-union committee of Jogorku Kenesh;
5) deputy manager of cases on housing questions.
2. Treat powers of the housing commission:
1) decision making about provision of the apartment to applicants;
2) establishment of procedure for carrying out draw;
3) carrying out draw in case of initial distribution of apartments;
4) decision making about eviction from the apartment on the bases provided by this Law;
5) implementation of other activities which are not contradicting the legislation.
3. Activities of the housing commission are regulated by the provision approved by Toraga of Jogorku Kenesh.
The employer and persons living with him are subject to eviction from the apartment without provision of other apartment no later than ten calendar days in case:
1) losses of the status of the deputy on the bases, stipulated by the legislation;
2) acquisitions in property the employer or jointly the living members of the family of premises in the city of Bishkek or in settlements in radius of 20 kilometers from the city of Bishkek.
1. Deputies of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also persons who are temporarily living together with it have the right:
- use all provided utilities;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.