It is registered
in Ministry of Justice
On February 28, 2008 No. 11239
of February 11, 2008 No. 23
About approval of the Procedure for registration and forms of forwarding documents
According to article 2 of the Federal Law of June 30, 2003 N 87-FZ "About forwarding activities" (The Russian Federation Code, 2003, N 27 (p. I), the Art. 2701) and Item 7 of the Rules of forwarding activities approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 8, 2006 N 554 (The Russian Federation Code, 2006, N 37, to the Art. 3890), I order:
Approve the enclosed Procedure for registration and form of forwarding documents.
Minister I. Levitin
1. This Procedure for registration and form of forwarding documents is developed according to article 2 of the Federal Law of June 30, 2003 N 87-FZ "About forwarding activities" (The Russian Federation Code, 2003, N 27 (p. I), the Art. 2701) and Item 7 of the Rules of forwarding activities approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 8, 2006 N 554 (The Russian Federation Code, 2006, N 37, the Art. 3890) (further - the Procedure), establishes forms of forwarding documents, and also procedure for their filling, considering features in transit of loads different types of transport.
2. The concepts used in this Poryadke*:
forwarding services - services in the organization of cargo hauling, the conclusion of transportation agreements of load, ensuring sending and receipt of load, and also other services connected with cargo hauling;
the freight forwarder - person who is carrying out or organizing accomplishment of the forwarding services defined by the freight forwarding agreement;
the client - the person who signed the freight forwarding agreement with the freight forwarder and assumed liability to pay accomplishment of the forwarding services rendered by the freight forwarder;
the freight forwarding agreement - the civil transaction according to which one party (freight forwarder) for remuneration assumes liability on behalf and at the expense of other party (client) to render forwarding services;
load - any property concerning which the freight forwarder performs the organization of transportation according to the freight forwarding agreement;
the consignor - person who showed load to transportation;
the consignee - person, authorized to accept load at the freight forwarder after the end of transportation;
carrier - person performing cargo hauling on the basis of the transportation agreement.
3. This Procedure is obligatory for execution by freight forwarders and clients.
4. The requirements provided by this Procedure are not applied to forwarding services in the field of mail service.
5. Treat forwarding documents **:
the order to the freight forwarder (determines the list and conditions of rendering by the freight forwarder to the client of forwarding services within the freight forwarding agreement) (the appendix N 1 to this Procedure);
the forwarding agent's receipt (confirms the fact of obtaining by the freight forwarder for cargo hauling from the client or from the consignor specified to them) (the appendix N 2 to this Procedure);
the warehouse receipt (confirms the fact of acceptance by the freight forwarder at the client of load on warehousing) (the appendix N 3 to this Procedure).
6. Depending on nature of forwarding services, including in case of cargo haulings in the international message, possibility of using of the forwarding documents which are not specified in Item 5 of this Procedure can be determined by agreement parties of transport expedition.
7. Forwarding documents are integral part of the freight forwarding agreement.
8. Filling of the Order to the Freight Forwarder form is assigned to clients.
9. The Order to the Freight Forwarder form completed with the client shall contain reliable and complete data about load.
10. The Order to the Freight Forwarder form can be filled in as on single accomplishment by the freight forwarder of the services connected with the organization of carriages of goods and on systematic rendering such services.
11. Production of the Order to the Freight Forwarder form is performed by typographical method or with use of the computer equipment.
12. The Order to the Freight Forwarder form is printed on standard sheets of paper of the A4 format by font the N 14 size.
13. The Order to the Freight Forwarder form has the name located on the center of the top of leaf, printed with capital letters bold-face type the N 16 size.
14. Filling of the Order to the Freight Forwarder form is performed with use of the computer equipment, and also ball pen (blue or black color). Erasures and blots are not allowed.
15. The Order to the Freight Forwarder form contains the next lines:
line 1 "Date" - date of issue of the order to the freight forwarder is specified;
the line 2 "Number" - is specified number assigned to the order of the freight forwarder by the client;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.