of February 26, 2008 No. 190
About introduction of quantitative restrictions on import of separate types of goods
(as of October 8, 2008)
According to article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2004 "On regulation of trading activity" for the purpose of protection of the domestic market the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the inventory concerning which import quantitative restrictions in amounts according to appendix 1 to this resolution are introduced.
2. Distribute the import quota of white sugar:
1) between the legal entities who are processors of white sugar according to appendix 2 to this resolution;
2) to the legal entity determined according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on public procurements when implementing purchase by Committee on the state material reserves of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the amount which is not exceeding 15 233,1 tons.
3. To provide to the Customs Control Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan control of import of white sugar by legal entities in the amounts specified in appendix 2 to this resolution.
4. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in two weeks to notify the Secretariat of Integration committee of the Euroasian economic community on the measures of regulation of foreign trade activity taken by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days from the date of official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan K. Masimov
to the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 26, 2008 No. 190
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.