It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 31, 1998
of March 13, 1998 No. 59
About approval of the Instruction about official journeys within Ukraine and abroad
For accomplishment of Item 9 of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 05.01.1998 No. 10 "About regulations of expense recovery for business trip within Ukraine and abroad" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Instruction about official journeys in borders of Ukraine and abroad which is applied.
2. Consider such which lost action, the Instruction about official journeys within Ukraine and in the territory of the State Parties of the CIS, approved by the order of the Ministry of Finance of 15.05.95 No. 80, taking into account the changes made respectively to the order of the Ministry of Finance of 31.01.96 No. 16.
I. O. Mityukov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of March 13, 1998 No. 59
1. Official journey the worker's trip according to the order of the head of public authority (trip of the government employee - according to the order of the head of public service), the companies, organizations is considered and the organizations which fully or partially contains it (is financed) by budgetary funds (further - the company), for certain term to other settlement for accomplishment of the office order out of the place of its permanent job (in the presence of the documents confirming communication of official journey with the main activities of the company).
The documents confirming communication of such business trip with the main activities of the company is, in particular (but it is not exclusive): the invitation of the host party and which activities match activities of the company which sends to business trip; the signed agreement or the contract; other documents establishing or certifying desire to establish the civil relations; the documents certifying participation of the sent person in negotiations, conferences or symposiums, other events which are held on the subject matching activities of the company sending the worker.
2. In cases when branches, sites and other divisions of the company, are in other area, that division in which work is caused by the employment contract (contract) is considered the place of permanent job. Or traveling (portable) nature has office trips of workers which permanent job takes place on the way, are not considered as business trips if another is not stipulated by the legislation, as the collective agreement, the employment contract (contract), between the worker and the owner (or the person/head authorized by it).
3. Office trips lasting less than a day of employees of diplomatic service of Ukraine who are sent to long-term business trip which connected with escort of the Ukrainian delegations and officials, obtaining and departure of baggage, express and commander mail, at the airports, sea and river ports, at stations, are not considered as business trips.
The item 4 is excluded by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of 04.08.2015 No. 694, with respect thereto Items 5 - 16 to consider respectively items 4 - 15
4. The company sending the worker provides it with means for implementation of current expenses during the official journey (in advance). The advance payment to the sent worker can be issued by cash or be transferred in non-cash form into the corresponding account for use using payment cards.
If the worker applied payment card to carrying out calculations in non-cash form, to it collection for money transfer by electronic means (according to rules of payment system) in the presence of documentary confirmation of its payment is compensated (the statement from the card account or other paper document confirming the fee paid amount).
5. The director can set additional restrictions concerning the amounts and uses of the means provided on business trip are more whole: expenses on hiring of the housing room, on household services, transportation and other expenses (including on payment of cost of services in implementation of the Internet order and acquisition of electronic travel documents on vehicles). The restrictions specified in this paragraph are introduced by the order (order) of the director.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.