of July 4, 2003 No. 314
About approval of Rules of transportation of dangerous goods by road transport
Based on article 46 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About highways and road activities" and for the purpose of streamlining of movement of vehicles in transit of dangerous goods the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of transportation of dangerous goods by road transport in the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. To provide to the ministry of transport of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan execution by carriers of requirements for the organization and technical supply of safety of transportation of dangerous goods.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of July 4, 2003 No. 314
1. These rules are developed based on article 46 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About highways and road activities" and establish procedure for transportation of dangerous goods by road transport on the roads open for general use, irrespective of their departmental accessory and determine the main requirements to the organization, technical supply and safety of transportations.
Action of these rules do not extend to substances and military objects which are transported according to special rules and instructions.
2. Substances and objects which in case of transportation, accomplishment of handling works and storage can serve as cause of explosion, the fire or damage of vehicles, warehouses, devices, buildings and constructions, and also death, mutilation, poisoning, burns, radiation or disease of people and animals belong to dangerous goods.
Dangerous goods on the chemical properties in compliance of state standard specification 19433-88 is divided into the following classes:
Class 1 - explosive materials which on the chemical properties can blow up, cause the fire, and also the devices containing the explosive substances intended for production of pyrotechnic effect.
Class 2nd - the compressed gases liquefied and dissolved under pressure;
Class 3rd - easily igniting liquids, mixes of liquids, and also the liquids containing solid substances in solution or suspension which allocate the flammable time having flash temperature in the closed vessel of 61 °C and below.
Class 4th - flammable substances and materials (except classified as explosive), capable during transportation it is easy to light up from external ignition sources, as a result of friction, absorption of moisture, spontaneous chemical transformations, and also when heating;
Class 5th - the oxidizing substances and organic peroxides which are capable to emit easily oxygen, to sustain combustion, and also can in the corresponding conditions or in mix with other substances to cause self-ignition and explosion.
Class 6th - the toxic and infectious agents capable to cause death, poisoning or disease in case of hit in organism or in case of contact with skin and mucous membrane;
Class 7th - radioactive materials with specific activity of more 0,002 mkki/g;
Class 8th - caustic and corrosion substances which cause injury of skin, damage of mucous membranes, eyes and airways, corrosion of metals damage of vehicles, constructions or loads and also can cause, the fire in case of interaction with organic materials or some chemicals;
Class 9th - the substances with rather low danger in case of transportation which are not carried to one of the previous classes, but requiring application to them certain rules of transportation and storage.
3. The basic concepts and terms used in these rules:
The consignor - the organization from which the motor transportation company receives dangerous goods to transportation.
The consignee - the organization accepting the motor transportation company dangerous goods.
Movement in close road conditions - movement on mountain roads and roads IV and V categories, and also movements in the conditions of insufficient visibility (restriction of visibility to 30 m) and (or) the close meteorological conditions complicating safe movement (ice, snowfall, etc.)
Movement by column - simultaneous movement of three and more vehicles.
Person, responsible for transportation, - the consignee's representative responsible for delivery of dangerous goods to the consignee, and also for observance of provisions of rules or technical specifications on transportation by the driver, protection and other attendants.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.