of September 13, 2001 No. 1155
About establishment of monthly pension supplement to the unemployed pensioners released in connection with closing of the Chernobyl NPP
In pursuance of the Item "g" of part two of article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "About the general beginnings of further operation and removal from operation of the Chernobyl NPP and transformation of the destroyed fourth power unit of this NPP to ecologically safe system" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Determine that the amount of monthly pension supplement to unemployed pensioners who for December 15, 2000 were in employment relationships from the Chernobyl NPP on permanent basis (except part-time employees) and have the right to pension as to general, and on favorable terms, and also on disability and released in connection with closing of the Chernobyl NPP (further - monthly surcharge), constitutes in case of length of service at this station up to 5 years 237, the 25th hryvnias.
For each next complete year of work monthly surcharge increases on 47, the 45th hryvnias.
The maximum amount of monthly surcharge cannot exceed 949 hryvnias.
Monthly surcharge is paid for the account of the means provided in the government budget for implementation of the actions connected with removal of the Chernobyl NPP from operation.
2. Operating time on the Chernobyl NPP is enlisted in length of service which grants the right to monthly surcharge (taking into account preferential charge of years of service according to article 56 of the Law of Ukraine "About the status and social protection of citizens which suffered owing to the Chernobyl catastrophic crash"), including:
work during the postemergency period on permanent sites of the companies involved on performance of works at the station under condition if according to the order on the station or higher body they were its part;
work on elective offices, and also on other positions in bodies which exercised supervision or control concerning activities of the Chernobyl NPP and compliance with law if their workplaces were directly at the station;
stay time for disability owing to the labor mutilation or occupational disease got during execution of the works connected with recovery from the accident on the Chernobyl NPP or received in operating time on it if the period after day of removal of disability about day of acceptance for work does not exceed three months;
time of paid leave on child care before achievement of three years by it.
3. Length of service which is considered for payment of monthly surcharge is estimated based on the reference which is issued in the procedure established by the legislation, administration of the Chernobyl NPP in coordination with trade-union committee of the station.
4. It is excluded
5. It is excluded
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 13, 2001, No. 1155
1. This Procedure determines funding mechanism the Pension fund of costs for payment of monthly pension supplement to the unemployed pensioners released in connection with closing of the Chernobyl NPP at the expense of the means provided in the Government budget of Ukraine on implementation of the actions connected with conclusion from operation of the Chernobyl NPP. At the expense of the specified means monthly pension supplement is paid to the unemployed pensioners released in connection with closing of the Chernobyl NPP, pensions to which are appointed by bodies of the Pension fund, bodies of provision of pensions of the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the SSU, State Tax Administration, State department concerning execution of punishments.
2. Management of the Pension fund in areas, the cities and areas in the cities monthly perform financing and payment of monthly pension supplement to unemployed pensioners, pensions to which are appointed by bodies of the Pension fund. Payment of monthly pension supplement to persons, pensions to which are appointed by bodies of provision of pensions of the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the SSU, State Tax Administration, State department concerning execution of punishments, is performed by organizations of JSC Government Savings Bank of Ukraine after receipt of funds on its payment from head departments of the Pension fund in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.