of October 18, 1991 No. 320
About meat price and meat products
The Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve and enact since October 21, 1991 average potushny retail prices on meat, according to appendix.
2. State committee of the Republic of Tajikistan on economy to approve (with commissioning since October 21, 1991) retail prices on meat products, fats animals food proceeding from their profitable realization, and also new trade discounts on meat and meat products.
3. To the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Tajikistan, Tadzhikpotrebsoyuz, Tadzhikmyasomolprom association, departments and managements of working supply of the ministries and departments of the Republic of Tajikistan to carry out revaluation of meat and meat products on Date of Introduction to action of new retail prices according to "The instruction about procedure for revaluation of inventory items in connection with change of retail prices No. 10-17/1500-25", approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Finance of the USSR and Goskomtsen the USSR of May 5, 1986 No. 75 with entering of the amount of revaluation into the budget of the republic.
4. Determine that since October 21, 1991 wholesale prices for meat and meat products are retail prices less the corresponding trade discounts.
Leave of the meat delivered because of limits of the republic and meat products on industrial processing and in retail retail chain stores is made on again entered retail prices less trade discounts.
5. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to compensate difference between the operating and entered retail prices medical and to preschool institutions, schools, orphanages and nursing homes, houses nursing homes for aged and disabled people, to other organizations financed from the republican budget in proportion to rise in price of meat and meat products.
Recommend to executive committees of Councils of People's Deputies to make similar decisions for the called organizations financed from local budgets.
6. Determine that since October 21, 1991 realization of meat is made on the basis of bessortovy cutting of hulks (state standard specifications 7595-79, 7596-81, 7597-55, 779-55, 1935-58, 7724-77 in the territory of the republic are not subject to application).
Retail price of one kilogram of meat determines proceeding from average potushny retail price with the allowance: beef in the amount of 50 kopeks, mutton, goat's meat - 30 and pork - 20 kopeks.
The meat which is packed up is implemented on the retail prices established on meat of the corresponding type with the allowance on 1 kg - 15 kopeks, on 2 kg - 25 kopeks.
7. To the state committee of the Republic of Tajikistan on economy to publish the price list of retail prices for meat and meat products and to bring to the interested ministries and departments of the Republic of Tajikistan.
8. Declare invalid the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 19, 1991 No. 197r.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.