of October 9, 1991 No. 304
About marginal purchase prices on grapes fresh, used for production of wine materials and canning products
Due to the big shortage of grapes of harvest of 1991 because of adverse weather conditions of spring of the current year and for the purpose of the maximum attraction in the state resources for more full load of the wine-making companies the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Tajikistan decides it:
1. Approve and enact marginal purchase prices on grapes fresh, used for production of wine materials and canning products, since harvest of 1991 according to appendices No. 1 and 2.
2. To make change of purchase prices on grapes without change of wholesale prices for wine materials and retail prices on products developed from it.
3. Due to the enforcement since harvest of 1991 of new marginal purchase prices on grapes fresh, used for production of wine materials and to canning products, Tadzhikpishcheprom and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan to specify relations of the companies and organizations of Tadzhikpishcheprom with the budget of the republic.
4. To state economy of the Republic of Tajikistan to publish the marginal price list of purchase prices for grapes fresh, used for production of wine materials.
5. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Tajik SSR of September 8, 1990 No. 196.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.