of December 4, 2007 No. 329-FZ
About physical culture and sport in the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on November 16, 2007
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on November 23, 2007
This Federal Law establishes legal, organizational, economic and social basis of activities in the field of physical culture and sport in the Russian Federation, determines the basic principles of the legislation on physical culture and sport.
For the purpose of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) program type - sports certain sport competition or one of its disciplines as a result of which distribution of places and (or) medals among participants of sports competition is performed;
1. 1) anti-doping providing - holding the actions directed to prevention of dope in sport and fight against it;
1. 2) basic sports - the sports included in programs of the Olympic Games, Paralympic Games, and also other sports developed by subjects of the Russian Federation in the territories taking into account the developed historical traditions of development of elite sport, representation of athletes from subjects of the Russian Federation in structures of sports national teams of the Russian Federation on sports and participations of these teams in All-Russian and in the international official sporting events. The list of basic sports affirms the federal executive body performing functions on development and realization of state policy and normative legal regulation in the field of physical culture and sport and also on rendering the state services (including prevention of dope as sport and fight against it) and to management of state-owned property in the field of physical culture and sport (further - federal executive body in the field of physical culture and sport), as the procedure established by it in coordination with the Russian Olympic Committee and Russian Paralympic Committee;
2) sport - part of sport which is acknowledged according to requirements of this Federal Law the isolated sphere of the public relations having the corresponding rules approved in the procedure established by this Federal Law, the circle for occupations, the used sports equipment (without protective equipment) and the equipment;
2. 1) the All-Russian sports complex "It Is Ready to Work and Defense" (GTO) (further also - the GTO complex) - the program and normative basis of system of physical training of the population establishing the state requirements to the level of his physical fitness;
3) military and applied and office and applied sports - sports which basis are the special actions (including acceptances) connected with accomplishment by the military personnel and employees of some federal executive bodies (further - persons passing special service) the service duties, training of citizens of preinduction and draft age for military service, and which develop within activities of one or several federal executive bodies;
3. 1) volunteers (volunteers) are the citizens of the Russian Federation and foreign citizens participating based on civil agreements in the organization and (or) holding sports actions, sporting events without provision to the specified citizens of the monetary reward for the activities performed by them;
3.1-1) sport for children and young people - the part of sport directed to sports training of minor citizens in the organizations performing sports preparation and also on participation of such citizens in sports competitions in which the athletes who did not reach the age of eighteen years or other age specified for this purpose in federal standards of sports preparation are the main participants;
3. 2) the animals participating in sports competitions - the animals participating according to rules of sport in sports this sport competitions;
3. 3) the audience - the physical persons which are in the venue of official sports competition, who are not his participants and otherwise not involved in holding such competition, including in ensuring public order and public safety when holding such competition;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.