of March 7, 2007 No. 391
About procedure for use in 2007 of the means provided in the government budget for implementation of actions for holding land reform, to preserving, reconstruction and ensuring rational use of land resources
(as of March 5, 2008)
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for use in 2007 for the means provided in the government budget for implementation of actions for holding land reform, to preserving, reconstruction and ensuring rational use of land resources which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine V. Yanukovych
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 7, 2007, No. 391
1. This Procedure determines use mechanism in 2007 of the means provided by Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources in the government budget according to the budget programs "Holding Land Reform" and "Preserving, Reconstruction and Ensuring Rational Use of Land Resources" (further - budgetary funds).
2. Manager of budgetary funds of the lowest level is Goskomzem who according to actions plans on holding land reform to preserving, reconstruction and ensuring rational use of land resources (further - actions plans) performs distribution of budgetary funds.
3. Budgetary funds are used according to the list of works according to appendix taking into account such priority directions for which realization at least 80 percent of total amount of means are allocated:
updating of planned cartographic materials;
production of forms of the state acts on the property right to the parcel of land and to the right of permanent use of the parcel of land;
carrying out normative money value of lands;
differentiation of lands of state-owned property;
development of the project documentation and carrying out search works on lands of state-owned property, implementation of construction and reconstruction of erosion-preventive hydraulic engineering constructions, land reclamation and improvement of unproductive grounds;
maintaining the state land cadastre;
carrying out inventory count of lands.
4. Determination of amounts of works according to the budget programs is performed according to the approved design estimates developed according to requirements of regulating documents (state standards, specifications, the state construction regulations and other regulations and rules established by the legislation).
5. The consolidating plan of actions approves Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources in coordination with the Ministry of Finance.
6. Goskomzem brings in accordance with the established procedure to permission of its territorial authorities of the data on the amounts of financing of works based on which actions plans which are approved by Goskomzem are developed.
7. Budgetary funds are used by territorial authorities of Goskomzem first of all for repayment of the accounts payable for last years registered in territorial authorities of the State Treasury.
8. Purchase of goods, works and services at the expense of budgetary funds is carried out according to the Law of Ukraine "About purchase of goods, works and services for public funds".
9. Transactions on use of budgetary funds are performed according to Procedure for servicing of the government budget on the expenses approved by the State Treasury.
10. Goskomzem gives Ministry for Protection of the Environment and Natural Resources:
quarterly to the 15th day of the next month information on condition of use of budgetary funds for generalization and the direction it not later than the 20th day of the celebrated month to the Ministry of Finance;
after the termination of fiscal year the report on use of budgetary funds for the direction to the Ministry of Finance till February 1 of the next year.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.