of October 4, 1991 No. 551
About approval of the Regulations on the organization of auctions for sale of industrial, agricultural and other output
(In edition of the Resolution No. 56 of 22.01.2007)
The government of the Republic of Moldova decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on the organization of auctions for sale of industrial, agricultural and other output.
2. Determine that about 5 percent of the profit on holding auctions sent to fund of support of the sector of the small and medium companies and provided further on returnable basis to entrepreneurs for investment into creation and development of production base of small enterprises in release of consumer goods, products of agricultural industry, food, medicines, construction materials and designs are not taxed.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Moldova Valeriu Murawski
N551 of October 4, 1991 is approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova.
1. This Provision determines the basic rules of holding auctions for sale to industrial, agricultural and other machinery, the rights and obligations of sellers, buyers and other participants of auction, procedure for distribution of the gained income.
2. The decision on sale of industrial, agricultural and other output at auctions is accepted by the physical persons and legal entities which are producers of these products or the bodies authorized on it by the Government of the Republic of Moldova.
1) producers of products - the industrial, agricultural and other output which is turned out over the state order and also products which are not included in the state order;
2) the bodies authorized by the decision of the Government of the Republic of Moldova - products determined by the Government of the Republic of Moldova.
Products on which the state establishes the fixed or regulated prices can be implemented at auctions only for the special government authorization of the Republic of Moldova.
Sale at auctions of products which free realization is prohibited or limited is not allowed.
4. As buyers at the auctions for sale of industrial, agricultural and other output held according to this Provision any physical persons and legal entities of the Republic of Moldova, other republics and the states can participate.
Information about persons who submitted auction participation applications is not subject to announcement prior to the auction.
5. Any physical person or legal entity registered in accordance with the established procedure (in dalneyshempredpriyaty) which is the producer of products represented on auction according to the subitem 1 of Item 3 (seller) can be the organizer of auction or the physical person or legal entity (intermediary) is authorized by it. At the same time they shall have authorized legal capacity of implementation of wholesale or retail trade, other similar activities or have the special government authorization of the Republic of Moldova.
6. Organizers of auction, depending on the importance and complexity of products provided on auction, can use one of the following forms of its carrying out:
open auction without preliminary qualification;
open auction with qualification;
the limited auction.
7. The open auction without preliminary qualification will be organized in one stage with participation of not limited number of suppliers who satisfy the conditions established by his organizers.
8. The open auction with qualification will be organized in two stages: at the first stage all interested suppliers, and at the second stage only the suppliers allowed by organizers of auction, meeting requirements imposed to them participate.
This form of auction is used in cases when the buyer wants to have advance guarantees (workmanship, delivery dates and others) from potential suppliers. For this purpose at the first stage organizers of auction on the basis of technical and economic and products and suppliers other information constitute the list of "skilled suppliers" whose products are allowed to auction.
9. The limited auction is held in cases when:
products, proceeding from its specifics, can be delivered, as a rule, by limited number of suppliers;
the preliminary auction which did not end with the conclusion of the contract was organized;
there are reasons, special on that: urgency, need of observance of trade secret, etc.
The notification about auction is performed through the invitations addressed directly to the suppliers elected buyers.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.