It is registered
in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 28, 2007.
of March 27, 2007 No. 61
About approval of Safety rules for gas economy of the coke-chemical companies and productions
According to the Law of Ukraine "About labor protection" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve Safety rules for gas economy of the coke-chemical companies and productions (further - Rules) (are applied).
2. With enforcement of these Rules to consider not extending to the coke-chemical companies and productions in the territory of Ukraine of the Safety rule for gas economy of the companies of ferrous metallurgy (PBGChM-86), approved by the resolution of Gosgortekhnadzor of the USSR of 18.03.86 of N5 and the order of the Ministry of Iron and Steel of the USSR of 08.05.86 of N611 (NPAOT 27.1-1.10-86).
3. Enact the order since June 1, 2007.
4. To the head of department of the organization of the state supervision in metallurgy, mechanical engineering, power, construction and Ivanchenko V. I. boiler inspection. in accordance with the established procedure to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
5. To the head of department of legal and legal support Prokhorov V. V. in accordance with the established procedure to enter the order in the State register of regulatory legal acts on labor protection.
6. To the editor-in-chief of the Labor protection magazine Yakovenko M. G. to publish the order in the future issue of the magazine.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the vice-chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor Dengin A. P.
Chairman of Gosgorpromnadzor S. Storchak
Approved by the Order of Gosgorpromnadzor of March 27, 2007 No. 61
1.1. These Safety rules for gas economy of the coke-chemical companies and productions (further - Rules) extend to designing, construction, reconstruction, technical retrofitting, repair, operation of objects of gas economy of the coke-chemical companies and productions connected with production, transportation, preparation, purification of own coke and pekokoksovy gas, acceptance of the purified blast-furnace gas from domain shops of metallurgical production, natural gas, the liquefied hydrocarbonic gases (further - SUG) which are used as fuel at the coke-chemical companies and productions with working pressure: coke (pekokoksovy) and blast-furnace gas to MPa 0,1 (1 kgf / sq. cm); natural gas to MPa 1,2 (12 kgfs / sq. cm); SUG to MPa 1,6 (16 kgfs / sq. cm).
To the coke gas used as technological gas in the production technology of chemical goods requirements for these Rules are established.
Requirements and provisions of these Rules are obligatory for the legal entities and physical persons performing designing, construction and operation of objects of gas economy irrespective of patterns of ownership and types of activity.
1.2. Treat objects of gas economy: the intershop, shop gas pipelines and gas pipelines which are in rooms with the devices located on them and armature; the gas-equipment of the furnaces, coppers and other aggregates consuming gas as fuel; machine halls with the superchargers of coke gas established in them; the gas-raising stations; gas-mixing installations; gas control Items; shops and objects for chilling, purification of coke gas, catching and allocation from coke gas of chemical goods of coking; heating systems of coke batteries, pekokoksovy furnaces, installations of dry clearing of coke (further - USGK), garages of defrosting of coal, tubular furnaces, drying installations; installations for heating of coal furnace charge; gas supply of laboratories; gazoskidny devices; gas pipelines of pekokoksovy gas and installation on its cleaning at the Avdeevsky and Zaporizhia coke-chemical companies.
1.3. Action of these Rules does not extend on:
the gas installations and gas pipelines overworking and transporting gases which are not used as fuel;
gas installations and gas pipelines with the excessive pressure of natural combustible gases the MPa there is more 1, (12 kgfs / sq. cm), and also with the excessive pressure of SUG MPa 1,6 there is more (16 kgfs / sq. cm);
gas-filling Items and stations;
the installed gas household objects located in the territory of the company (production).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.