of June 24, 2005 No. 121
About approval of Rules of payment of compensation for work to persons mobilized for carrying out and ensuring rescue and other urgent works
(as of October 19, 2009)
For the purpose of ensuring execution of Item 1.5 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About application of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About emergency state" of July 19, 2004 the No. 90 Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve "Rules of payment of compensation for work to persons mobilized for carrying out and ensuring rescue and other urgent works" it (is applied).
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Azerbaijan Republic A. RASI-ZADE
Approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of June 24, 2005 No. 121
1. The labor agreement is signed with persons mobilized for carrying out and providing wrecking during emergency state for this time according to the Labor code of the Azerbaijan Republic and payment of compensation for work of these persons is determined according to the done work in double size of the corresponding tariff (official) salary. At the same time for the workers involved from organizations, the companies and the organizations and working according to the labor agreement according to Article 179 of the Labor code of the Azerbaijan Republic the principle place of employment and the average salary remains.
2. To persons mobilized for carrying out and providing wrecking during emergency state payment of compensation for the work performed the days off, ballot days, holidays which are not considered in the working days and day of national grief, overtime, at night and in the mode of multiple-shift work, is determined in double size from the amount provided by the Labor code of the Azerbaijan Republic for these cases.
3. As a result of the circumstances which formed the basis for introduction of emergency state and for elimination of these circumstances or their effects recovery, rescue and other paid social jobs will be organized and injured persons are involved in these works, first of all.
4. The need for means for payment of compensation for work to persons specified in Items 1, of 2 and 3 these rules is shown in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic for adoption of the relevant decision.
5. After approval by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic, for payment in the procedure approved by the legislation the requirement goes to the Ministry of Finance of the Azerbaijan Republic. The Ministry of Finance of the Azerbaijan Republic provides transfer in the approved procedure for these funds for the corresponding bank accounts of temporary body of special management (the central governing body) created by the President of the Azerbaijan Republic.
6. The report on expenditure of allocated funds is submitted in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.