of October 2, 2007 No. 229-FZ
About enforcement proceeding
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on September 14, 2007
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on September 19, 2007
1. This Federal Law determines conditions and procedure for forced execution of court resolutions, acts of other bodies and officials who when implementing of the powers established by the Federal Law are granted the right to assign to foreign states, physical persons (further also - citizens), legal entities, the Russian Federation, subjects of the Russian Federation, municipalities (further also - the organizations) obligations on transfer to other citizens, the organizations or to the corresponding cash budgets and other property or to making in their advantage of certain actions or to abstention from making of certain actions.
2. Conditions and procedure for execution of court resolutions on transfer to citizens, the organizations of money of the relevant budget of budget system of the Russian Federation are established by the budget legislation of the Russian Federation.
Tasks of enforcement proceeding are the correct and timely execution of court resolutions, acts of other bodies and officials, and in stipulated by the legislation cases of the Russian Federation execution of other documents for the purpose of protection of the violated rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens and organizations, and also for the purpose of ensuring obligation fulfillment according to international treaties of the Russian Federation.
1. The legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceeding is based on the Constitution of the Russian Federation and No. 118-FZ "About bailiffs" (further - the Federal Law "About Bailiffs") and other Federal Laws regulating conditions and procedure for forced execution of court resolutions, acts of other bodies and officials consists of this Federal Law, the Federal Law of July 21, 1997.
2. The regulations of the Federal Laws regulating conditions and procedure for forced execution of court resolutions, acts of other bodies and officials shall correspond to this Federal Law.
3. On the basis and in pursuance of this Federal Law the President of the Russian Federation and the Government of the Russian Federation adopt regulatory legal acts concerning providing enforcement proceeding.
4. If the international treaty of the Russian Federation establishes other rules, than stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation about enforcement proceeding, then rules of the international treaty are applied.
The enforcement proceeding is performed on the principles:
2) timeliness of making of executive actions and application of measures of forced execution;
3) respect of honor and advantage of the citizen;
4) immunity of minimum of the property necessary for existence of the debtor citizen and members of his family;
5) attributability of amount of requirements of the claimant and measures of forced execution.
1. Forced execution of court resolutions, acts of other bodies and officials according to the procedure, established by this Federal Law, is assigned to Federal Bailiff Service and its territorial authorities.
2. Direct implementation of functions on forced execution of court resolutions, acts of other bodies and officials is assigned to judicial police officers-contractors of structural divisions of Federal Bailiff Service and judicial police officers-contractors of structural divisions of territorial authorities of Federal Bailiff Service (further - divisions of bailiffs).
3. Powers of judicial police officers-contractors are determined by this Federal Law, the Federal Law "About Bailiffs" and other Federal Laws.
4. For the purpose of ensuring forced execution of court resolutions, acts of other bodies and officials, and also exchange of information in electronic form, electronic documents with the public authorities, other bodies, state non-budgetary funds, the organizations, persons participating in enforcement proceeding, the Federal Bailiff Service uses the state information systems.
1. Legal requirements of the judicial police officer-contractor are obligatory for all state bodies, local government bodies, citizens and the organizations and are subject to strict accomplishment in all territory of the Russian Federation.
2. In case of failure to carry out of legal requirements of the judicial police officer-contractor it applies the measures provided by this Federal Law.
3. Failure to carry out of legal requirements of the judicial police officer-contractor, and also hindrance to implementation by the judicial police officer-contractor of functions on execution of court resolutions, acts of other bodies and officials attract responsibility, stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation.
1. The Federal Bailiff Service creates and conducts, including in electronic form, the databank containing the data necessary for implementation of tasks on forced execution of court resolutions, acts of other bodies and officials (further - databank).
2. The procedure for forming and maintaining databank is determined by the Chief Bailiff of Russia.
1) acceptance date of court resolution, act of other body or official;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.