Approved by the Industry ministry and trade of the Republic of Moldova of March 19, 1998 in No. 17
1. In this provision wholesale trade is understood as activities for the organization of wholesale and small wholesale trade and rendering trade and intermediary services to the producers, wholesale and small wholesale buyers, trade enterprises and other economic agents operating in the territory of the Republic of Moldova.
2. Any economic agent irrespective of pattern of ownership can acquire mass sales items in lots from producers and other business entities, transform the purchased range of goods in trade, i.e. perform wholesale and small wholesale trade only in the presence of the license for the right to be engaged in such activities. Without license business entities bear responsibility according to the current legislation for implementation of this type of activity.
3. The license is the official document which confirms capability and the right of its owner to perform certain type of activity in the conditions providing to customers the high-quality level and reliability according to the current legislation is issued for certain term and is valid in all territory of the Republic of Moldova.
4. Issue of licenses is made for a fee. The amount of payment for issue of licenses is determined by the Ministry of Economics and reforms and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova by offers of the bodies equipped with licensing functions.
5. The means received from licensing for implementation of wholesale and small wholesale trade by mass sales items are transferred into the government budget.
6. The license for activities in the field of wholesale (small wholesale) trade (the appendix N2 to this provision) is issued by the Industry ministry and trade to the subjects of trading activity which are owners or lessees according to the equipped storage facilities or the open areas (for trade in construction materials) in the presence of the documents confirming right to use or the property right to the building or the room.
7. The business entities performing production of consumer goods and their delivery to the consumer market and the economic agents who are engaged in purchases of agricultural products are not the subjects of trading activity performing wholesale trade.
8. The business entity according to the current legislation shall provide to the buyer for the domestic market necessary reliable information about consumer properties of goods, warranty obligations, methods and rules of use of goods, terms and conditions of their storage.
9. The business entity provides maintaining accounting and statistical records, and also cash transactions according to the procedure, established by the current legislation.
10. For receipt of the license for activities in the field of wholesale (small wholesale) trade the subject of trading activity represents to the Industry ministry and trade the statement (the appendix N1 to this provision) in which specifies:
the legal entity - the name, form of business, legal address (location) and fiscal code, type of activity;
physical person - surname and name, passport details or identity certificates (series, number, the residence), the document confirming registration in tax authority, type of activity;
the registration certificate in the State registration chamber under the Ministry of Justice;
constituent documents of the company;
permission of santekhnadzor about availability of the conditions necessary for accomplishment of the corresponding type of activity;
the documents confirming right to use or the property right to the building or the room in which implementation of wholesale (small wholesale) trade is supposed.
All documents are submitted in copies with presentation of the original.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.