of June 15, 1994 No. 152
About measures for strengthening of social protection of the population and financial stabilization of economy
(as of February 10, 2010)
Lately growth of inflation and decrease in production volumes led to decrease in level of living of the population, exerted negative impact on financial condition of the republic. In decisive measure it is connected with inefficient use of financial and credit resources of the state companies and organizations, unreasonable growth of their overflow in non-state structures, lack of accurate mechanisms of carrying out price policy, salary adjustment and foreign exchange market. All this creates difficulties for implementation of the program of market transformations, leads to growth of social and economic intensity.
For the purpose of strengthening of social protection of the population and ensuring financial stabilization in economy I decide:
1. Establish since June 1, 1994 the minimum wage of 2.000 manats a month.
2. Appoint since June 1, 1994 to social and unemployed pensioners, students of day training of higher educational institutions, pupils of technical schools and technical training colleges monetary compensation in the amount of 1.500 manats, in families with the average per capita monthly income in the amount of less than two minimum payments trudadenezhny compensation in the amount of 750 manats a month to each child aged up to 16 years. To perform payment of these compensations at the expense of means of the republican budget.
In this regard to consider invalid the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of November 22, 1993 "About compensation provision to unemployed pensioners" and Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of November 22, 1993 "About additional measures for price regulation on bread and bakery products and to strengthening of social protection of lower-income strata".
3. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic for the purpose of ensuring financial stabilization in economy to perform the following system of anti-inflationary measures:
* for the purpose of prevention of formation of essential gap in compensation of workers of low-paid and highly paid categories in three-day time to make corresponding changes to single scale of charges of compensation of workers and employees on the basis of the approved offers of the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population;
* suspend until the end of 1994 construction of facilities, the starting buildings of the current year financed by means of the republican budget, except for and take measures for ensuring safety of these objects;
* cancel the decisions on provision which are earlier made by it to the state companies of soft credits;
* in interaction with banks to take measures for ensuring repayment of the credits with the state companies at the scheduled time;
* within two weeks to submit offers on reorganization of structure of the central state bodies in the direction of reducing their quantity, and also to reduction of number of their workers and administrative and managerial expenses, including due to reducing number of office cars.
* in ten-day time to develop rules of assignment of the state companies and organizations for the charitable purposes and to implement the accurate mechanism of control providing target use of these means;
* for the purpose of partial covering of budget deficit to provide release and realization of government securities in necessary quantity;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.