of March 24, 1999 No. 549-XIV
About the Front charter of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Front charter of the Armed Forces of Ukraine it (is applied).
President of Ukraine
Approved by the Law of Ukraine of March 24, 1999, No. 549-XIV
This Charter determines front acceptances and movements without weapon and with weapon; systems of divisions and military units in pedestrian procedure and by machines; procedure for accomplishment of military greeting, carrying out front survey; the place of the Battle Flag of military unit in system, procedure for its introduction and carrying out; obligations of the military personnel before creation and in system and requirements to their front training.
The charter is obligatory for all military units, managements, headquarters, the organizations, organizations and military educational institutions.
Crews of the ships and other divisions of Naval forces are guided by this Charter if another is not determined by the ship Charter of Voyenno - Sea Powers of Ukraine.
Operation of the Front charter of the Armed Forces of Ukraine extends to the State Border Service of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, National guard of Ukraine, other military forming created according to the law, the Public special service of transport, Public service of special communication and information security of Ukraine and on service of civil protection.
1. System - determined by the Front charter of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (further - the Charter) accommodation of the military personnel, divisions and parts for their collateral actions in pedestrian procedure and/or by machines.
2. Rank - system in which the military personnel is placed one near another on one line.
The line of machines - system in which machines are placed on one line the friend near the friend.
3. The flank - the right (left) edge of system. During turns of system of the name of flanks do not change.
4. The front - the party of system to which the military personnel is turned by person, and machines - front part.
5. The system back - the party opposite to the front.
6. Interval - distance on the front between the military personnel (machines), divisions and parts.
7. Distance - distance in depth between the military personnel (machines), divisions and parts.
8. System width - distance between flanks.
9. System depth - distance from the first rank (the serviceman who costs ahead) to the last rank (the serviceman who costs behind), and during actions by machines - distance from the first line of machines (machines which stand ahead) to the last line of machines (machines which stand behind).
10. The Dvukhsherengovy system - system in which the military personnel of one rank is placed for the military personnel of other rank at distance of one step (the outstretched arm put by palm on shoulder of the serviceman standing ahead). Ranks are divided into the first and second. After turn of system of the name of ranks do not change.
Row - two servicemen who stand in dvukhsherengovy system one after another. If for the serviceman of the first rank the serviceman of the second rank is not necessary, such row is called incomplete; the last row always shall be complete.
After turn of dvukhsherengovy system circle the serviceman of incomplete row independently becomes in the first rank.
11. Odnosherengovy (rank) and dvukhsherengovy systems can be close or opened.
In close system the military personnel in ranks is placed on the front from each other of palm, bucketed in width, between elbows.
In the opened system the military personnel in ranks is placed on the front from each other bucketed in one step or bucketed which are determined by the commander.
12. Column - system in which the military personnel or divisions (machine) are placed the friend (one) for the friend (another) at the distances established by this Charter or the commander.
Columns can be built on one, on two, on three, on four and more servicemen.
Columns are applied to creation of the military personnel, divisions and parts in the developed or march formation.
13. The developed system - system in which the military personnel, divisions (machine) are built on one line on the front in odnosherengovy or dvukhsherengovy system (to the line of machines) or to the line of bucketed columns, established by this Charter or the commander.
The developed system is applied to conducting checks, distribution, surveys, parades, and also in other necessary cases.
14. March formation - system in which the division is built in column or divisions in columns are built one after another at the distances established by this Charter or the commander. The march formation is applied to movement of divisions, passing by solemn march or from songs and in other necessary cases.
15. Directing - the serviceman (division, the machine) who moves at the head of system in certain direction. Behind directing other military personnel shall move (divisions, machines).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.