of November 17, 2005 No. 2
About results of inter-parliamentary hearings "Questions of rapprochement (standardization) of customs legislations of gosudarstvchlen of EurAsEC: experience, problems, prospects"
The bureau of Inter-parliamentary Assembly decides:
1. Take into consideration information of the vice-chairman of Inter-parliamentary Assembly of EurAsEC, the Chairman of the Senate of Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan N. A. Abykayev on results of the inter-parliamentary hearings which took place in St. Petersburg in November, 2005 "Questions of rapprochement (standardization) of customs legislations of state members of EurAsEC: experience, problems, prospects".
2. The permanent commission on customs regulation and boundary policy to use basic provisions of Recommendations of inter-parliamentary hearings by preparation of drafts of legal acts of the Euroasian economic community.
3. Consider it expedient to consider in the second half of the year 2006 at meeting of Bureau question of progress in standardization of customs legislations of state members of EurAsEC.
4. Publish materials of inter-parliamentary hearings in the Euroasian international scientific and analytical magazine "Problems of Modern Economy".
Inter-parliamentary Assembly B. V. Gryzlov
to the resolution of EurAsEC MPA Bureau of November 17, 2005 No. 2
On November 16, 2005 in Tauride Palace (St. Petersburg) inter-parliamentary hearings on subject "Questions of rapprochement (standardization) of customs legislations of state members of EurAsEC took place: experience, problems, prospects". In hearings deputies of parliaments of state members of the Euroasian economic community - members of Inter-parliamentary Assembly, representatives of the ministries, departments and Customs Services of the states of Community, members of scientific advisory councils took part in case of MPA of EurAsEC, scientists and practicians in the sphere of customs regulation of foreign trade.
Participants of inter-parliamentary hearings noted that forming of custom union is one of main goals of creation of EurAsEC and assumes the coordinated movement on the way of standardization of the foreign trade and customs legislation, and also carrying out the approved boundary policy.
So far in state members of the Euroasian economic community process of forming of qualitatively new regulatory framework of the customs legislation practically came to the end.
Level of unification of rates of customs duties of the Basic list of the General customs tariff of EurAsEC of the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation constitutes 62% of the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity of EurAsEC. It is expected that with acceptance of new national customs tariff by the Republic of Kazakhstan the level of unification of rates of customs duties will increase for 10%. Participants of inter-parliamentary hearings consider that so low level of binding of customs tariffs is the most essential obstacle in the solution of question of forming of the Customs union.
Participants of inter-parliamentary hearings, having exchanged opinions, recommend:
1. To state members of EurAsEC to implement the Framework standards of safety and simplification of world trade accepted in June, 2005 by World Customs Organization;
2. To integration Committee of EurAsEC to consider question of introduction of amendments to the Agreement on the General customs tariff of gosudarstvuchastnik of the Customs union of February 17, 2000, having changed restriction of lists of sensitive goods depending on cost amount of cumulative import (CIF) of each of the states of Community to specifically determined number of line items according to the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity of EurAsEC.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.