of March 10, 1998 No. 88
About procedure and the amount of compensation to jurymen of the expenses connected with execution of obligations by them in court
According to articles 8 and 9 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About judicial system", articles 5 of the Constitutional law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the status of judges in the Republic of Tajikistan" and in pursuance of Articles 14 and 15 of the Provision "About Jurymen" approved by the resolution of Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 15, 1997 No. 433, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. For the jurymen working in the state companies, organizations and the organizations for the period of execution of the obligations in court the payment and other surcharges in the place of their permanent job remains average wage ".
2. For the jurymen working in non-state (commercial) structures for the period of execution of the obligations in court the place of employment remains, average monthly earnings of the judge of the relevant court, except for surcharges for qualification class and length of service are paid to them.
3. The monetary reward in the amount of five to seven minimum wages is paid to unemployed pensioners when implementing obligations of the juryman in court.
4. To jurymen in case of departure for fulfillment of duties in court out of the permanent address payment of traveling expenses according to the procedure and the sizes provided by regulatory legal acts about official journeys in the Republic of Tajikistan is made.
5. The jurymen taking active part in justice implementation are granted additional paid leave lasting three calendar days which can be will at attached to the main paid leave in the place of permanent job.
6. To jurymen, except for working in the state companies, organizations and the organizations, the salary, traveling expenses and payment for additional vacation are paid to those by court where they carried out the obligations of the juryman.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.