of December 28, 2004 No. 159
1. Approve Budget classification according to the income and expenses and to enact it since January 1, 2005.
2. To department of the government budget, the Central Treasury, Management of methodology of financial accounting, the reporting and audit together with other managements and departments to develop new forms of the reporting and budget documentation according to new Budget classification according to the income and expenses.
3. Consider the Classification of the income and expenses of the budget of the Republic of Tajikistan approved by the order of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Tajikistan of May 15, 1999 No. 82 which voided since January 1, 2005.
Classification of the government budget of the Republic of Tajikistan is hereunder provided. This classification is constituted according to requirements of the Republic of Tajikistan and the established requirements of the State Financial Statistics.
The document consists of seven tables of the general public finances relating to various areas of accounting.
List of tables:
A. State revenues and grants
B. Functional classification
B. Economic classification of the public expenditures and crediting less repayment sums
G. Financing on type the creditor
D. Financing on type the debt tool
E. Outstanding debts as the holder of debt obligation
Zh. Outstanding debts on type the debt tool Also the document contains the Section of instructions
Section I. Classification of the income and expenses
Table A. State revenues and grants
I. Total income and grants (II+VII)
II. Total income (III+V)
Iii.Tekushchiye income (IV+V)
IV. Tax revenues
1. Income taxes and income taxes
1.1. The income taxes from physical persons and the income tax from legal entities
1.1.1. The income taxes from physical persons
1.1.2. The income tax from legal entities
1.1.3. The minimum tax on the income of the companies
2. Social taxes
2.1. Social taxes
2.1.1. Social taxes
3. The property taxes and on the earth
3.1. The property taxes and on the earth
3.1.1. Non-personal taxes
3.1.2. The land tax from legal entities
3.1.3. The land tax from physical persons
3.1.4. The single tax for Producers of agricultural products
3.1.5. Taxes on financial capital transactions
3.1.6. Taxes on other personal property
4. Sales tax, VAT
4.1. Sales tax
4.1.1. Tax of sales on cotton fiber
4.1.2. The sales tax on aluminum
4.1.3. Retail sales tax
4.2.1. Internal VAT
4.2.2. External VAT
4.2.3. Internal tax on users of highways
4.2.4. external tax on users of highways
4.3. The tax paid on the simplified system
4.3.1. The tax paid on the simplified system
5.1. Internal excises
5.1.1. The alcohol (denatured)
5.1.7. Tobacco products
5.1.8. Fuels and lubricants
5.1.10. Jewelry from gold, platinum or silver
5.2. External excises
5.2.1. The alcohol (denatured)
5.2.2. Alcoholic drinks
5.2.3. Tobacco products
5.2.4. Fuels and lubricants
5.2.6. Jewelry from gold, platinum or silver
6. Other external taxes on trade and transaction
6.1. Other external taxes on trade and transaction
6.1.1. Customs duties
6.1.2. Advance receipts from Customs Service
6.1.3. Profit on currency transactions
6.1.4. Exchange tax
7. Other internal taxes on goods and services
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.