of February 5, 2007 No. 148
About measures for implementation of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of October 13, 2006 No. 615
According to subitem 4.2 of Item 4 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of October 13, 2006 "About estimative activities in the Republic of Belarus" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 615
Regulations on procedure for carrying out certification of applicants for receipt of the certificate on certification of the appraiser, issue of the certificate on certification of the appraiser, introduction in it of changes and (or) amendments, prolongation of effective period, cancellation and the termination of its action, issue of its duplicate, accounting of the granted certificates;
Regulations on procedure for maintaining the state register of appraisers.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 5, 2007 No. 148
1. This Provision is developed according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of October 13, 2006 No. 615 "About estimative activities in the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2006, No. 168, 1/7999) and establishes procedure for carrying out certification of applicants for receipt of the certificate on certification of the appraiser (further - the applicant), and also issues to them of the certificate on certification of the appraiser (further - the certificate), its duplicate, modification and (or) amendments in the certificate, prolongation of effective period, cancellation and cancellation of the certificate, accounting of the granted certificates.
1-1. For the purposes of this Provision the following terms and their determinations are used:
certification of the applicant for receipt of the certificate on certification of the appraiser (further - certification) - assessment procedure of professional competence of the applicant in the form of testing certification by results of which the decision on issue (refusal in issue) certificates is made;
leaf of input data - the sheet of paper of format A 4, which contains the personal data of the applicant necessary for authorization of the computer test, and information on procedure for passing of this test.
2. The purpose of certification is check of professional knowledge of physical persons and ability to apply them when carrying out independent assessment of objects of the civil laws.
3. The capable physical persons who are constantly living in the territory of the Republic of Belarus and having the higher economic, legal or technical education are allowed to certification.
4. Certification is performed by the State committee on property and the State committee on science and technologies for types of objects of the civil laws (further - the certifying body).
For the organization and carrying out certification, consideration of the documents connected with prolongation of effective period of the certificate, the certifying body creates the commission on certification (further - certifying commission).
Quantitative and the members, the chairman, the vice-chairman and the secretary of certifying commission affirm the order of the certifying body. The deputy manager of the certifying body is appointed the commission chairman.
5. Certifying commission:
holds testing certification;
considers results of testing certification at the meetings;
considers appeals of applicants;
considers the copies of the conclusion and the valuation report represented by appraisers for prolongation of effective period of certificates;
performs other functions.
6. Chairman of certifying commission:
performs the common directorship of work of certifying commission;
determines date, time and the venue of certification and meetings of certifying commission;
conducts meetings of certifying commission;
signs protocols of meetings of certifying commission;
performs other functions.
Powers of the chairman of certifying commission in case of its absence are performed by the vice-chairman of certifying commission.
7. Secretary of certifying commission:
prepares documents for certification, conducts clerical work and performs completing of groups for carrying out certification;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.