of January 12, 2007 No. 219-III-ZRK
This Law governs the public relations connected with implementation of activities in the field of gaming.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) the hardware and software - set of the program and technical means providing information processes;
2) bet - the agreement based on risk signed by participants among themselves or with the organizer of gaming for the event outcome assuming prize in which they do not take part;
2-1) equipment for the organization and carrying out bet - the devices used for the organization and carrying out bet, allowing participants of bet to observe development and outcome of event on which result were relied by them;
4) legitimatsionny signs - the counters, counters of certain nominal replacing the cash realized through cash desks of gambling institution and used in gambling institutions for participation in gamblings;
4-1) Internet casinos - the Internet resource realizing possibility of the organization and carrying out gamblings in real time by means of the Internet and (or) electronic money and providing receipt of prize;
6) cash desk of casino or the slot machine hall - the place in gambling institution which is specially equipped with the organizer of gaming where services in exchange (exchange) of cash for legitimatsionny signs and legitimatsionny signs on cash are made;
7) gambling - the agreement based on risk signed by participants among themselves or with the organizer of gaming for the event outcome assuming prize in which they take part;
7-1) participant of gambling and (or) bet - the physical person who is taking part in gambling and (or) bet;
8) required reserves - the money belonging to the organizer of gaming or the applicant on the property right, including received on credit and placed in banks in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan based on bank deposit agreement on the terms of issue of contribution on the first demand of (on-demand deposit) and used by it according to the requirements established by this Law;
9) the gaming machine - the gambling equipment (mechanical, electric, electronic or other technical equipment) used for carrying out gamblings which prize is determined in a random way by the device which is in the body of such gambling equipment without participation of the organizer of gaming or its workers;
11) gaming - the business activity connected with the organization and carrying out gamblings and (or) bet;
12) the organizer of gaming - the legal entity performing the organization and carrying out gamblings and (or) bet according to the requirements established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
13) authorized body in the field of gaming (further - authorized body) - the state body determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, enabling the realization of state policy and control in the field of gaming;
14) the gambling equipment - the devices or devices intended and used for carrying out gamblings;
15) gambling institution - the building, the room, construction to whom are carried out according to the requirements established by this Law, the gamblings and (or) bets providing receipt of prize;
16) game table - the gambling equipment intended for carrying out gamblings with participation of the player (players) and one representative of casino;
17) No. 310-V ZRK is excluded according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 24.04.2015
17-1) applicant - the legal entity who filed in authorized body petition for licensing for the occupation right activities in the field of gaming in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
17-2) rate - amount of money, the transferred participant of gambling and (or) bet to the organizer of gaming and being main condition of participation in gambling and (or) bet according to the rules established by the organizer of gaming;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.