of September 7, 2006 No. 424
About approval of the Disciplinary charter of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Tajikistan
The government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Disciplinary charter of law-enforcement bodies of the Republic of Tajikistan it (is applied).
2. Enact this Charter since October 1, 2006.
Republic of Tajikistan E.Rakhmonov
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of September 7, 2006, No. 424
This charter determines essence of discipline in law-enforcement bodies, types of encouragement and authority punishments, the rights of chiefs by their application, and also procedure for their appeal.
1. The discipline of the private and the commanding structure of law-enforcement bodies is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan and this Charter.
2. The discipline of faces of the private and the commanding structure of law-enforcement bodies - is strict and exact observance of procedure and the rules established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the oath, charters, manuals, contracts and orders of direct chiefs.
3. The discipline in law-enforcement bodies is based on high consciousness, conviction and deep understanding each face of the private and the commanding structure of the office debt and the personal liability on protection of health, the rights and freedoms of citizens, interests of society against criminal and other illegal encroachments.
4. The main method of achievement at faces of the private and the commanding structure of law-enforcement bodies of high discipline is the belief. However the belief does not exclude application of enforcement measures to those who from bad faith treat accomplishment of the office debt.
5. The discipline in law-enforcement bodies obliges faces of the private and the commanding structure of law-enforcement bodies:
- be faithful to the oath and to strictly observe the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by the Republic of Tajikistan;
- fulfill requirements of the oath, charters and orders of chiefs in any circumstances to observe legality, to show respect for the personality;
- without sparing life to protect the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens and the state from criminal and other illegal encroachments;
- to strictly keep the state and official secret;
- protect entrusted weapon, property and the equipment;
- to honesty perform office debt and obligations assigned to them, to be engaged constantly over enhancement of the qualification, to increase culture of work;
- assist chiefs in strengthening of discipline and providing authorized procedure, to render respect to chiefs, seniors on service and rank, to be polite, to follow rules of afterfeast of honor and carrying the established dress code;
- with honor and advantage to behave out of service, to be example in respect for public order,
- be guided by the principles:
b) unities of system of law-enforcement bodies and centralization of management of it;
c) respect and observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen;
d) social justice and humanity;
e) one-man management;
e) equalities of all before the law;
6. The strong discipline in law-enforcement bodies is reached:
- education at faces of the private and the commanding structure of high business and moral qualities, conscientious attitude to accomplishment of office debt;
- maintenance of authorized procedure;
- ensuring strict respecting the rule of law, daily insistence of chiefs to subordinates, permanent care of them, respect of their personal advantage, skillful combination and the correct application of measures of belief and coercion.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.