of August 10, 2000 No. 383
About approval of the II State program of privatization of state-owned property in the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About privatization of state-owned property", accelerations of the structural reforms undertaken in economy, development of entrepreneurship and forming of healthy competitive environment, achievements of increase in efficiency of economy by attraction of investments into it I decide:
1. Approve "the II State program of privatization of state-owned property in the Azerbaijan Republic" it (is applied).
3. Charge to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic:
* in two-month time to take according to the legislation adequate measures on elimination of the violations of the law allowed in the course of implementation "The state program of privatization of state-owned property in the Azerbaijan Republic in 1995-1998", and involvement of perpetrators to responsibility and it is detailed to inform on it the President of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* in a month to prepare and provide to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on privatization within the II State program of the companies and objects announced open for privatization according to "The state program of privatization of state-owned property in the Azerbaijan Republic for 1995-1998" however privatization of which did not come to the end;
* to submit within two-month term to the President of the Azerbaijan Republic offers on reduction of regulatory legal acts of the Cabinet of Ministers and the relevant central executive bodies in compliance with requirements of the II State program;
* resolve other issues following from this Decree.
4. To the state committee on questions of property of the Azerbaijan Republic:
* create necessary conditions for use of the state privatization shares (checks) and the state privatization options within the legislation;
* perform other measures providing execution of "the II State program of privatization of state-owned property in the Azerbaijan Republic" within the powers.
Azerbaijan Republic Heydar ALIYEV
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of August 10, 2000 No. 383
The II State program of privatization of state-owned property (further - the II State program) is developed according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About privatization of state-owned property" and other legal acts, and also taking into account experience of the privatization performed in the country in recent years.
The main objective of the II State program consists:
* in implementation of privatization of state-owned property according to requirements of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About privatization of state-owned property";
* in increase in efficiency of national economy on the basis of enhancement of structure of economy and forming of competitive environment;
* in expansion of layer of private owners as economic basis of the market relations;
* in achievement of development of economy by attraction of investments into it, including foreign;
* in involvement in privatization process as much as possible general population by sale of state-owned property for the state privatization checks;
* in completion of privatization of the companies and objects announced open for privatization within the I State program.
The II State program establishes classification of the companies and objects proceeding from possibility of their privatization, the procedure for the choice of methods of privatization of state-owned property, procedure for use of the state privatization shares (checks) and state privatization options, privileges provided to labor collective at the privatized state companies, sale of the parcels of land on which the privatized companies and objects, objects constructed at the expense of means of physical or non-state legal entities, procedure for participation of local and foreign investors (buyers) in the course of privatization the restrictions introduced in case of privatization, payment procedure of cost of the privatized state-owned property, preprivatization restructuring, improvement of the companies and support of the privatized companies, information and methodical ensuring process of privatization, other questions are placed connected with privatization of state-owned property.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.