of September 27, 1989 No. 3492-XI
About prohibition in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of some types of cooperative and individual labor activity
(In edition of the Decree AF RU No. 516-XII of 14.01.92)
The presidium of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Uzbekistan notes that cooperative movement in the republic created necessary premises for requirements satisfaction and reducing deficit in food, consumer goods, industrial goods, works and services.
At the same time decrease in share of cooperatives for production of consumer goods and high growth rates of trade and purchasing, intermediary, scientific and design and other cooperatives leads to transfer of money from non-cash in cash flow and by that leads to frustration of all credit and monetary mechanism, inflationary tendencies, difficulties in ensuring timely salary payment.
Due to the lack of systematic control from Council of Ministers of the republic, the ministries and departments, especially the Ministries of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Ministry of Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan, specialized republican banks, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regional executive committees and Tashgorispolkom, gorrayispolkom, financial and credit and law enforcement agencies on places practically remain not executed the republics of the resolution on the termination of separate types of the cooperatives occupied with the prohibited activities which are earlier accepted by the government.
The number of the criminal offenses connected with speculation, storage of the state-owned and cooperative property, bribery and racketing grows, merging of cooperatives with monitoring bodies goes deep, the shadow economy is legalized, level of living of the population worsens the soil for the social conflicts is created.
The presidium of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Uzbekistan decides:
1. Prohibit the following types of cooperative activities:
- production of any kinds of weapon, ammunition, explosives, pyrotechnic products, and also repair of any kinds of weapon; training of karate and to other types of fight which requires permission of relevant organs. Carrying out drilling-and-blasting works;
- production and realization of narcotic, strong and toxic agents;
- crops, cultivation and sale of the cultures containing narcotic strong and toxic agents;
- public catering without own material resources on cultivation and sagination of the cattle and bird, and also production and sales of products of public catering in private households and the yards;
- production and sales of products from the skins of the valuable fur animals got by hunting and who are subject to obligatory delivery to the state, which do not have the state brand (stamp), and also from skins of carnivorous fur animals, containing which citizens have enough;
- production and realization wine and vodka, confectionery;
- production of awards and medals, seals and stamps;
- production multiplying and photocopiers;
- publishing activities on release of works of science, literature and art. Lecture activities;
- production of film and video production, the organization of exchange, sale, hire and public demonstration of film and video production, and also the foreign economic activity connected with it;
- replication of movies, movies and programs on video carriers, all types of activity connected with it;
- servicing of technical means the single automated communication system of the country and the transferring means of television and sound radio - and wire broadcasting;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.