of August 7, 2006 No. 164
About approval of Rules of carrying out energy inspections and examinations of consumers of fuel and energy resources
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About rational energy use" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Rules of carrying out energy inspections and examinations of consumers of fuel and energy resources according to appendix.
2. To the ministries, departments and economic associations to bring the regulations into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shaismatov E. R.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 7, 2006 No. 164
1. In these rules the following basic concepts and terms are used:
energy saving - realization of the legal, organizational, scientific, production, technical and economic measures directed to effective use of energy resources;
the fuel and energy resource (FER) - the energy carrier which is used now or can be used in the long term;
effective use of energy resources - achievement of economically justified efficiency of use of energy resources in case of the existing level of development of the equipment and technologies and observance of requirements to environmental protection;
secondary energy resource - energy potential of the basic, intermediate, by-product and production wastes, not used in basic process, but sufficient for use in others;
unproductive expense of energy resources - the losses of energy resources caused by violation of standards, regulations and regulations;
the consumer of TER - the legal entity using TER for production, rendering services including in case of conversion, transportation and storage, and also for own needs;
energy inspection - inspection of consumers of TER for the purpose of establishment of performance indicators of use of TER and development of economically reasonable measures for their increase;
energy examination - the expertize which is carried out in the field of energy efficiency of projects and schemes of the power supply which is power making and the energy-requiring equipment on the operating, again entered and reconstructed objects and on compliance to regulatory legal acts;
state supervision bodies - the State inspectorate for supervision in power industry (further - the Uzgosenergonadzor) exercising supervision of consumption of electrical, heat energy and use of coal and the Uzbek state inspectorate for control of use of oil products and gas under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - Uzgosneftegazinspektion) exercising supervision of use of oil products and gas;
the power accountant - the legal entity performing energy inspections and examinations of consumers of TER.
2. These rules regulate procedure for carrying out by power accountants of energy inspections and examinations of consumers of TER for the purpose of efficiency evaluation of use by them of TER and determination of possibility of cost reduction on fuel and power supply.
3. The list of consumers of TER which are subject to obligatory primary energy inspection is constituted by state supervision bodies in coordination with the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan and affirms the Republican commission on questions of energy efficiency and development of renewable energy resources.
4. Energy examination of the project documentation of the new and reconstructed objects, technologies and the equipment is obligatory.
5. The organization, the common directorship and coordination of works on carrying out energy inspections and examinations of consumers of TER in the republic are performed by state supervision bodies.
6. Energy inspections and examinations of consumers of TER are performed only by power accountants.
7. Before carrying out inspections and examinations programs of carrying out energy inspections and examinations (standard programs of carrying out energy inspections and examinations are given in appendices No. No. 1 and 3 to these rules) are constituted by power accountants who are approved with the inspected consumer of TER and affirm as state supervision bodies. Programs of carrying out energy inspections and examinations shall be developed on the basis of the existing or new progressive methods of efficiency evaluation of use of TER in economy industries.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.