It is registered
in Ministry of Justice
On September 15, 2006, No. 8282
of September 5, 2006 No. 842
About approval of form of the Obligation of submission of the customs declaration and submission of necessary documents and data
1. Approve the enclosed Obligation form of submission of the customs declaration and submission of necessary documents and data.
2. Apply this form in case of release before submission of the customs declaration of the goods specified in Article 67 of the Customs code of the Russian Federation (further - the Code), and also goods which customs clearance is made using the special simplified procedure established according to article 68 of the Code.
3. Declare invalid the order of the State Customs Committee of Russia of 26.08.2003 of N932 "About Approval of Form of the Obligation of Submission of the Customs Declaration and Submission of Necessary Documents and Data" (it is registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation 02.10. 2003, reg. N 5143).
4. To provide to the press service of FCS of Russia (A. V. Smelyakov) publication of this order in mass media.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy manager of FCS of Russia V. M. Malinin.
This order becomes effective after 10 days after day of its official publication.
Customs Service A. Belyaninov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.