of August 30, 2006 No. 1093
About approval of the Instruction about order of registration of the powers of attorney providing assignment of rights, certified by shares
For the purpose of realization of part four of subitem 1.12 of Item 1 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of March 20, 1998 "About privatization and privatization of state-owned property in the Republic of Belarus" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 3
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction about order of registration of the powers of attorney providing assignment of rights, certified by shares.
2. To the Ministry of Finance to take measures for implementation of this resolution.
3. This resolution becomes effective in ten days after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus S. Sidorsky
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 30, 2006 No. 1093
1. This Instruction determines order of registration territorial authorities of the Ministry of Finance by securities (further - territorial authorities) the powers of attorney providing assignment of rights, certified by shares, acquired by citizens of the Republic of Belarus on the conditions specified in part one of subitem 1.12 of Item 1 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of March 20, 1998 to No. 3 "About privatization and privatization of state-owned property in the Republic of Belarus" (Collection of decrees, presidential decrees and orders of the Government of the Republic of Belarus, 1998, No. 9, of the Art. 206) (further - the power of attorney).
2. For registration of the power of attorney the physical person or legal entity (his representative) to which the power of attorney is issued represents to territorial authority in the location of the issuer the following documents:
statement for registration of the power of attorney;
the power of attorney which is drawn up according to requirements of the legislation;
the passport (it is shown by physical person);
copies of the certificate on state registration and the charter (for the legal entity), and also the document confirming the right of the representative of this legal entity to submission of the power of attorney for registration;
the bank statement of depot (or its copy) person which issued the power of attorney.
3. Registration of the power of attorney is performed by territorial authority in 15-day time from the date of submission of the documents specified in Item 2 of this Instruction, by putting down of stamp on it "Is registered", assurances by the signature of the head of territorial authority and seal of this body.
The territorial authority records the registered powers of attorney in electronic form and the special magazine.
4. Registration of the power of attorney is not made in case of submission of the documents listed in Item 2 of this Instruction, not in full or which are drawn up with violation of the law, or containing doubtful data.
About refusal the written notice with appendix of the submitted documents goes to registration of the power of attorney to the applicant in 10-day time from the date of submission of documents.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.