of July 27, 2006 No. 149-FZ
About information, information technologies and on information protection
Accepted by the State Duma on July 8, 2006
Approved by the Federation Council on July 14, 2006
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising in case of:
1) implementation of the right to search, obtaining, transfer, production and distribution of information;
2) use of information technologies;
3) ensuring information protection.
2. Provisions of this Federal Law do not extend to the relations arising in case of the legal protection of results of intellectual activities and the means of individualization equated to them, except as specified, provided by this Federal Law.
In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) information - data (messages, data) irrespective of form of their representation;
2) information technologies - processes, methods of search, collection, storage, processing, provision, distribution of information and methods of implementation of such processes and methods;
4) information and telecommunication network - the technological system intended for transfer on information communication lines, access to which is provided with use of computer aids;
5) the owner of information - the person who independently created information or received the right to permit or limit information access based on the law or the agreement, determined by any signs;
6) information access - possibility of receipt of information and its use;
7) confidentiality of information - obligatory for accomplishment by person who got access to certain information, the requirement not to transfer such information to the third parties without the consent of its owner;
8) provision of information - the actions directed to receipt of information by certain group of people or information transfer to certain group of people;
9) distribution of information - the actions directed to receipt of information by the indefinite group of people or information transfer to the indefinite group of people;
10) the electronic message - the information transferred or received by the user of information and telecommunication network;
11) documentary information - information fixed on the material carrier by documentation with the details allowing to determine such information or in the cases established by the legislation of the Russian Federation its material carrier;
11. 1) the electronic document - the documentary information provided electronically that is in the type suitable for perception by the person with use of electronic computers, and also for transfer on information and telecommunication networks or processings in information systems;
12) the operator of information system - the citizen or the legal entity performing activities for operation of information system, including for the information processing containing in its databases.
13) the website in Internet network - set of programs for electronic computers and other information containing in information system, access to which is provided by means of the Internet (further - Internet network), on domain names and (or) to the network addresses allowing to identify the websites in Internet network;
14) the page of the website in Internet network (further also - the Internet page) - part of the website in Internet network, access to which is provided according to the pointer consisting of the domain name and characters determined by the owner of the website in Internet network;
15) domain name - the designation by characters intended for addressing of the websites in Internet network for the purpose of ensuring access to information which is posted online "Internet";
16) the network address - the identifier on the data communication network determining the subscriber terminal or other means of communication incoming information system when rendering telematic communication services;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.