of July 26, 2006 No. 135-FZ
About protection of the competition
Accepted by the State Duma of the Russian Federation on July 8, 2006
Approved by Council of the Russian Federation on July 14, 2006
1. This Federal Law determines the organizational and legal basis of protection of the competition, including the prevention and suppression:
1) monopolistic activities and unfair competition;
2) non-admissions, restrictions, competition elimination by the federal executive bodies, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies performing functions of the specified bodies by other bodies or the organizations, and also state non-budgetary funds, the Central bank of the Russian Federation.
2. The purposes of this Federal Law are ensuring unity of economic space, free movement of goods, freedoms of economic activity in the Russian Federation, protection of the competition and creation of conditions for effective functioning of the goods markets.
1. The antitrust law of the Russian Federation (further - the antitrust law) is based on the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the Civil code of the Russian Federation and consists of this Federal Law, other Federal Laws governing the relations specified in article 3 of this Federal Law.
2. The relations specified in article 3 of this Federal Law can be regulated by orders of the Government of the Russian Federation, regulatory legal acts of federal antimonopoly authority in the cases provided by the antitrust law.
3. If the international treaty of the Russian Federation establishes other rules, than those which are provided by this Federal Law are applied rules of the international treaty of the Russian Federation.
1. This Federal Law extends to the relations which are connected with protection of the competition, including to the prevention and suppression of monopolistic activities and unfair competition and in which the Russian legal entities and foreign legal entities, the organizations, federal executive bodies, public authorities of subjects of the Russian Federation, local government bodies, other bodies or the organizations, and also state non-budgetary funds, the Central bank of the Russian Federation, physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs performing functions of the specified bodies participate.
2. Provisions of this Federal Law are applied to the agreements between the Russian and (or) foreign persons or the organizations reached outside the territory of the Russian Federation, and also to the actions made by them if such agreements or actions exert impact on competitive situation in the territory of the Russian Federation.
3. Provisions of this Federal Law do not extend to the relations settled by single competition rules in the cross-border markets which control of observance is within the competence of the Euroasian economic commission according to the international treaty of the Russian Federation. Criteria of reference of the market to cross-border are established according to the international treaty of the Russian Federation.
In this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) goods - object of the civil laws (including work, service, including financial service), held for sale, exchange or other introduction into circulation;
2) financial service - banking service, insurance service, service in the security market, service in the agreement of leasing, and also the service rendered by financial institution and connected with attraction and (or) placement of money of legal entities and physical persons;
Interchangeable goods - goods which can be comparable on their functional purpose, application, quality and technical characteristics to the price and other parameters in such a way that the acquirer really replaces or one goods are ready to replace with another 3) in case of consumption (including in case of consumption in the production purposes);
4) the goods market - the sphere of the address of goods (including goods of foreign production) which cannot be replaced with other goods, or interchangeable goods (further - certain goods) in which borders (including geographical) proceeding from economic, technical or other capability or feasibility the acquirer can acquire goods and such opportunity or feasibility is absent beyond its limits;
5) business entity - the commercial organization, the non-profit organization performing the activities which are bringing in it the income, the individual entrepreneur, other physical person which is not registered as the individual entrepreneur, but performing professional activity, revenue-producing according to the Federal Laws based on state registration and (or) the license and also owing to membership in self-regulatory organization;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.