of December 28, 1995 No. 266
About use of control cash registers in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic
For the purpose of ensuring accomplishment of the Resolutions No. 138 of June 12, 1995 and No. 168 of July 18, 1995 the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve the state register of the control cash registers allowed for use in the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic it (is applied).
2. it is excluded.
3. Approve the schedule of transition to use of control cash registers in cash calculations with the population in the Azerbaijan Republic it (is applied).
5. Approve the "Order of registration of control cash registers in tax authorities" developed by the Ministry of taxes it (is applied).
6. Cross-industry commission of experts on control cash registers within one week to prepare and approve forms of the working documentation (acts, agreements, etc.) necessary for realization of control cash registers, carrying out on them balancing and commissioning, their maintenance and repair.
7. To impose control over the implementation of this Resolution on department of economy and financial credit policy, department of trade and paid services and department of defense industry of Administration of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic.
Prime Minister of F.GULIEV
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of December 28, 1995, No. 266
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.