of October 10, 2019 No. 1118, on October 10, 2019 No. 368
About some questions of evacuation of farm animals
According to the subitem 11) of Item 1 of Article 6 and Item 2 of article 22 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of January 6, 2012 "About homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan", with article 18 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 12, 2004 "On regulation of trading activity", article 29 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union, and also Section 10 of Appendix 7 to the Agreement we ORDER:
1. Impose for a period of six months export ban from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
cattle live: codes of the single commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - the CN FEA EEU) - 0102 21 100 0; 0102 21 300 0; from 0102 21 900 0 calfs age up to one year of feminine gender, cow calf over one year; from 0102 29 490 0 cows; 0102 29 590 0; 0102 29 690 0;
sheep and goats live: the Commodity Nomenclatures of Foreign Economic Activity codes of EEU - from 0104 10 300 0 eanlings up to one year of feminine gender; from 0104 10 800 0 ewes; from 0104 20 100 0 goats and nanny-goats; from 0104 20 900 0 goats and nanny-goats.
2. To the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation to inform the Euroasian economic commission on application of measures for realization of Item 1 of this order.
3. To committee of veterinary control and supervision of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in case of interaction with Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan within the competence to take necessary measures for ensuring execution of Item of 1 present of the joint order in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To provide to department of production and conversion of livestock products of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this joint order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this joint order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. To impose control of execution of this joint order on the vice-Ministers of Agriculture supervising the corresponding direction and finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of Trade and integration of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.