of October 14, 2019 No. 694
About catering services of students
Based on Item 5 of article 40 of the Code of the Republic of Belarus on education, the paragraph of third subitem 6.3 of Item 6 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 12, 2019 "About creation of organization of education "National children's technopark" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 145
1.2. Regulations on providing and catering services of the students mastering contents of the educational program of additional education of exceptional children and youth in organization of education "National children's technopark" (are applied).
2. Determine that financing of expenses on providing students with food:
2.1. getting the general secondary education, vocational education at the level of general secondary education, it is performed at the expense of means republican and local budgets, means of legal representatives of students, and also other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation;
2.2. the exceptional children mastering contents of the educational program of additional education and youth in organization of education "National children's technopark", it is performed at the expense of means of the republican budget, and also other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation;
2.3. constantly (mainly) living in the territory of radioactive pollution, and also living in the territory which did not undergo to radioactive pollution, and getting the general secondary, vocational education at the level of general secondary education at elementary, basic, high schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, educational and pedagogical complexes, special comprehensive, auxiliary schools in the territory of radioactive pollution, it is performed at the expense of the funds of the republican budget allocated for mitigation of consequences of catastrophic crash on the Chernobyl NPP proceeding from the established cash expense rates on food taking into account the raising coefficient and utilities expenses, including heating, the consumed electric power, according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
3. Recommend to regional executive committees and the Minsk Gorispolkom to provide in local budgets of funds for implementation of this resolution.
4. To republican state bodies in six-months time to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution and to take other measures for its realization.
5. Recognize invalid resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and their structural elements according to appendix.
other provisions of this resolution - after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus on October 14, 2019 No. 694
1. This Provision determines procedure for catering services of the students getting the general secondary, vocational education at the level of general secondary education in organizations of general average (except schools of the Olympic reserve), the higher, vocational education, teaching and educational and medical and educational organizations (further, unless otherwise specified, - organizations of education).
2. Food of students will be organized according to the legislation legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, other organizations incorporating the relevant structural divisions, performing public catering in the territory of the Republic of Belarus (further - subjects of public catering), or organizations of education, other organizations, individual entrepreneurs which according to the legislation are granted the right to perform educational activities, in the objects of public catering (table, table-distributing, buffets, cafe) placed, as a rule, in organizations of education.
Objects of public catering of organizations of education perform the activities according to the acts of the legislation regulating procedure of public catering.
3. Free food at the expense of means republican and (or) local budgets provides students of organizations of general secondary education in case of development of contents of educational programs of general secondary education, educational programs of vocational education at the level of general secondary education, and also institutions of higher education in case of development of contents of the educational program of secondary education:
from needy families (families, which average per capita income for the objective reasons below the largest size of the budget of the subsistence minimum on average per capita approved by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection for two last quarters), from the families having three and more children in dependence and education, the handicapped children studying at elementary, basic, high schools, gymnasiums, lyceums, educational and pedagogical complexes (one - two - or three meals a day depending on duration of stay in organization of education);
living in hostels of organizations of general secondary education (four times food);
specified in Item 6 of this provision, getting the general secondary, vocational education at the level of general secondary education (one meal a day);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.