of October 7, 2019 No. 525
About approval of Instructions for use State portal of electronic services
For the purpose of realization of tasks on improvement of quality of provision of the state and municipal services rendered to physical persons and legal entities electronically according to the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic "About electronic control", "About the digital signature", "About the state and municipal services", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Instructions for use by the State portal of electronic services according to appendix.
2. Authorize the State company "Center of Electronic Interaction" under the State committee of information technologies and communication of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the operator) on technical support of the State portal of electronic services.
3. To the state committee of information technologies and communication of the Kyrgyz Republic in two weeks to approve the Procedure for connection to the State portal of electronic services.
4. To the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments providing the state services:
- till the end of 2020 to take necessary measures for provision of services by means of the State portal of electronic services;
- approve administrative regulations of the state services.
5. Recommend to the local government bodies providing municipal services, take necessary measures for provision of services by means of the State portal of electronic services and to approval of administrative regulations of municipal services.
6. To provide to the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic timely financing of maintenance of the State portal of electronic services within the financial resources provided by the republican budget of the Kyrgyz Republic for the corresponding year.
7. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of Provisional rules of use of the State portal of electronic services" of March 14, 2018 No. 134.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of digital transformation of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 7, 2019 No. 525
1. These rules of use of the State portal of electronic services (further - Rules) are developed according to article 6 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About electronic control", the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the digital signature" and determine procedure for use of the State portal of electronic services (further - the Portal) in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, including rules of placement, updating and receipt of information on the Portal.
2. The portal is the state information system providing provision of the state and municipal services electronically and access for applicants to data on the state and municipal services intended for distribution with use of the information and communication Internet.
3. The owner of information system of the Portal is the authorized state body in the sphere of electronic control.
4. Technical support and upgrade of the Portal are performed by the operator.
5. State bodies are connected to the Portal according to the procedure, established by the owner of the Portal.
6. The portal provides:
a) access for applicants to the data on the state and municipal services containing in standards of the state and municipal services approved by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
b) possibility of submission of the request by the applicant about the provision of the state or municipal service and other documents necessary for receipt of the state or municipal service, electronically;
c) possibility of receipt by the applicant of information on the status of the electronic request;
d) possibility of receipt by the applicant of data on the course of accomplishment of the electronic request about provision of the state or municipal service;
e) possibility of receipt of provision of the state or municipal service by the applicant of results;
e) possibility of payment by the applicant of provision of the state or municipal services electronically by means of the state electronic payment system integrated with the Portal.
7. The portal functions in the state and official languages.
8. Information provided in the course of rendering the state or municipal services electronically shall be urgent, reliable and protected from unauthorized access, destruction, misstatement, blocking.
9. Information on personal data is stored and processed on the Portal with observance of requirements of the legislation in the sphere of information of personal nature.
10. The data constituting the state secrets are not subject to processing, storage and transfer by means of the Portal.
11. In these rules the following concepts and terms are used:
authorization - the procedure of check of access rights of the user to the functional module of the Portal;
authentication - the procedure of check of authenticity, in case of introduction of the password from carriers of the qualified digital signature;
administration of the Portal - package of measures for start and support of complete operability of the Portal;
the document in the PDF format (Portable Document Format) - the universal file format of electronic documents containing the scanned image of the document allowing to keep fonts, images and prototype of the initial document irrespective of on what of set of platforms and in what of set of appendices such document was created;
the contractor of the electronic request - the responsible person, the employee of state body and local government body to who obligations on consideration of the request on the Portal are assigned;
private office - the service allowing the users who underwent the procedure of registration on the Portal to trace the status of consideration of the electronic requests directed by the user with use of the Portal and results of provision of the state or municipal service electronically, and also to use all functionality of the Portal;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.