of September 27, 2019 No. 770
About approval of the Instruction on air search and rescue service of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 24) article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Instruction on air search and rescue service of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To provide to management of the commander-in-chief Silami of air defense of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its first official publication;
3) the direction of data in Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1) and 2) of this Item within ten calendar days from the date of state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on heads of controls of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Bring this order to service employees in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.