of September 26, 2019 No. UP-5837
About measures for further enhancement of tax policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Within the Concept of enhancement of tax policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan measures for decrease in the tax load and reducing disproportions in the taxation of subjects of entrepreneurship are realized.
For the purpose of ensuring stability of the consumer market, creation of conditions for increase in competitiveness of domestic manufacturers, and also forming of continuous "chain" of the value added tax:
1. Lower since October 1, 2019 tax rate by value added from 20 to 15 percent.
2. Cancel the operating procedure for suspension by bodies of the State Tax Service of account transactions of taxpayers in commercial banks.
To the Ministry of Finance together with the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan proceeding from the advanced foreign practice to provide in the project of new edition of the Tax code of the Republic of Uzbekistan procedure for suspension by bodies of the State Tax Service of account transactions of taxpayers in commercial banks for the term of no more than 30 days on the basis of results "risk analysis" and carrying out preventive measures.
3. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan by preparation of the draft of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020 to provide:
decrease in rate of single social payment from 25 to 12 percent for the state companies, legal entities from shares of the state in authorized fund (authorized capital) in the amount of 50 percent and more, and also for legal entities, in authorized fund which (authorized capital) of 50 percent and more belongs to the legal entity from shares of the state of 50 percent and more, and their structural divisions;
establishment of base rate of the income tax of legal entities in the amount of 15 percent with preserving tax rate on the income paid in the form of dividends;
cancellation of the simplified procedure for calculation and the tax discharge on value added.
4. Determine that since October 1, 2019 the amount of single tax payment which is earlier enlisted in the off-budget Pension fund under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan is enlisted in budgets of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, local budgets of areas and the city of Tashkent.
5. To the State Tax Committee, the State Customs Committee, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, other interested ministries and departments to organize wide explanation of essence and contents of this Decree, including in mass media and the Internet.
6. Make since October 1, 2019 changes and amendments to some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
7. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the deputy prime minister - the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov and the adviser to the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. A. Gulyamov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 26, 2019 No. UP-5837
1. Of April 18, 2017 to exclude No. UP-5019 "About Strengthening of Role of Bodies of Prosecutor's Office in Realization of Social and Economic Reforms and Upgrade of the Country, Ensuring Reliable Protection of Human Rights and Freedoms" of the word "At the Same Time Income Gained in the form of Percent from the Available Funds Placed in Commercial Banks Is Not Assessed with Tax" from Item 6-1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. To state Item 5 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 27, 2017 to No. UP-5095 "About Creation of Fund of the State Support of Agricultural Industry under the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan" in the following edition:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.