of August 1, 2019
About cooperation in the field of information and communication technologies
The Ministry of Communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus and the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan which further are referred to as with the Parties
being guided by the aspiration to develop and deepen mutually beneficial cooperation in the field of information and communication technologies (further - ICT) for the benefit of economic and social development of the countries,
realizing need of complete use of the existing potential and opportunities for strengthening of the economic relations between the states of the Parties in the field of ICT,
recognizing importance of implementation of ICT to all spheres of economy and social life,
wishing to promote attraction of foreign investments for development of ICT,
agreed as follows:
The cooperation within this agreement is performed according to the legislation of the states of the Parties and provisions of this agreement on the basis of the principles of equality, equal share and mutual advantage.
The parties express mutual interest in cooperation and experience exchange in the following priority directions in the field of ICT:
- development of telecommunication infrastructure of networks of broadband access and optical technologies;
- development of new services and technologies of mail service in modern conditions;
- preparation, retraining and advanced training of IT specialists;
- enhancement of legal, organizational and economic conditions for development of the sphere of informatization and creation of information society;
- creation of the favorable circle for development and support of the small and medium IT companies and startup of projects;
- data protection and information security;
- management and monitoring of use of radio-frequency range and development of satellite communication systems;
- implementation of the advanced information and communication technologies in industries and functional spheres of economy, including cloud computing, the Internet of things, big data, artificial intelligence, digital platforms, etc.;
- development in employees of state bodies and the organizations of competences in the field of informatization;
- other directions of cooperation in the field of ICT by mutual consent of the Parties.
For the purpose of practical implementation of this agreement of the Party agreed about creation of the Joint working group and plan development of practical measures, including the list of priority projects and actions, proceeding from mutual interests of the Parties.
As required the Joint working group will hold working meetings serially in the states of the Parties in mutually agreed time frames for consideration and discussion of the questions connected with implementation of this agreement, the current activities and determination of further joint operations.
The parties will promote establishment of direct connections and expansion of business contacts between jurisdictional enterprises and the organizations of both Parties, and also between the business entities working in the field of ICT in the states of the Parties.
The cooperation within this agreement will be performed taking into account availability of financial resources and other resources of both Parties. Funding mechanisms for initiatives will be approved between the Parties on the basis of specific cases.
The parties, proceeding from national interests, will interact within the international and regional organizations, such as the International Union of Telecommunication (IUT), Universal Postal Union (VPS) and the Regional commonwealth in the field of communication (RSS).
Correspondence and exchange of information between the Parties concerning implementation of this agreement is performed in Russian.
Any confidential information obtained within implementation of this agreement shall not be divulged to any third party, except as specified, when the written permission of other Party is got for it. In case of cancellation of this agreement, provision of this Article continue to be effective.
Any disputes arising in connection with interpretation or application of provisions of this agreement are permitted by negotiations and consultations between the Parties.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.