of August 17, 2019 No. 687
About approval of standard Regulations on the boards of trustees of cultural institutions and art
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 26, 2018 "About measures for innovative development of the sphere of culture and art in the Republic of Uzbekistan", for the purpose of creation of additional terms for attraction of non-budgetary sources of financing, in also increases in efficiency of activities and rendering assistance to cultural institutions and arts the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3920:
1. Approve Standard regulations on the boards of trustees of cultural institutions and art according to appendix.
2. In three-months time to provide to the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan holding information and explanatory actions about feasibility of creation and ensuring functioning of the boards of trustees among cultural institutions and art.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Cultural Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan B. S. Sayfullayev and the Secretariat concerning youth policy, culture, spirituality, mass media, creative and public organizations of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 17, 2019 No. 687
1. This Standard provision determines procedure for creation and the organization of activities of the board of trustees in cultural institution and arts of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. The board of trustees - the public advisory body created in cultural institutions and arts for the purpose of involvement of the public to the solution of tasks and problems of cultural institutions and art, rendering to them assistance in attraction of extrabudgetary financial resources and also the organizations of provision of paid services.
And arts belong to cultural institutions theaters, circuses, philharmonic halls, the concert organizations (professional on-stage performance groups, music bands and ensembles, etc.), cultural and educational organizations (the cultural centers, the museums, art galleries (exhibitions), showrooms, historical and cultural reserves, recreation parks, club organizations, palaces and recreation centers, educational institutions in the field of culture and art, etc.), objects of material cultural heritage and architectural monuments irrespective of departmental accessory.
3. The board of trustees performs the activities according to the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Provision, and other acts of the legislation, and also the provision.
4. The board of trustees is created in each cultural institution and arts without formation of legal entity and is effective on a voluntary basis.
5. The board of trustees is created based on the relevant order of the head of cultural institution and art.
6. The structure of the Board of trustees affirms the head of cultural institution and art
Representatives of the state organizations, non-state non-profit organizations, business entities, and also other physical persons interested in enhancement of activities and development of cultural institution and art can be part of the Board of trustees.
7. The main objective of the Board of trustees is assistance:
to strengthening of material and technical resources of cultural institution and art, including development of infrastructure, improvement of rooms and territory;
to improvement of quality and efficiency of activities of cultural institution and art;
program implementations on enhancement of activities of cultural institution and art;
to involvement of qualified specialists in activities of cultural institution and art;
to attraction of non-budgetary sources for ensuring development of activities of cultural institution and art.
8. For the purpose of realization of the assigned tasks the Board of trustees has the right:
approve regulations on the Board of trustees;
develop and make in accordance with the established procedure offers about entering of changes and amendments into the provision;
take part in discussion of work plans, actions plans, programs and other documents of cultural institution and art, to make offers on their enhancement;
bring to the head of cultural institution and art of the offer on enhancement of activities of cultural institution and material stimulation of his workers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.