of August 7, 2019 No. 650
About approval of regulations on the Agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Fonda of assistance to market development of the capital under Agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 14, 2019 No. UP-5630 "About Measures for Radical Enhancement of Management System State Assets, Anti-monopoly Regulation and Capital Market" and resolutions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 24, 2019 No. PP-4127 "About the organization of activities of the Agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on the Agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1;
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 3.
3. To agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning investments and foreign economic relations E. M. Ganiyev and the director of the Agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. A. Nazirov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of August 7, 2019 No. 650
1. This Provision determines the status, the main objectives, functions, the rights, responsibility‚ procedure for the organization of activities and the reporting of the Agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Agency)‚ and also functional obligations and responsibility of his heads.
2. The agency is authorized state body on regulation of the security market and activities for the organization of lotteries, and also development of corporate management.
The agency performs the powers independently and irrespective of all state bodies and the organizations, their officials and in the activities submits and accountably directly to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
3. The agency in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Provision and other acts of the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. The agency within the competence makes the decisions obligatory for execution by state bodies, business entities, executive bodies on places
5. The agency is legal entity, has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the name in state language, bank accounts including in foreign currency.
6. Official name of the Agency:
a) in state language:
complete - ÷zbekiston Respublikasi Capital of bozorina rivozhlantirish agentlig, reduced - the Capital of bozora of agentliga;
b) in English:
complete - The Capital Markets Development Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan reduced - CMDA;
c) in Russian:
complete - the Agency on market development of the capital of the Republic of Uzbekistan reduced - the Agency of the capital market.
7. Enter into structure of the Agency:
central office of the Agency;
SUE Information and Resource Center of the Stock Market;
territorial administrations of the Agency in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent;
8. The main objectives of the Agency are:
ensuring realization of single state policy in the field of forming, development, control and regulation of the security market and corporate management;
ensuring compliance with the rights and legitimate interests of the investors performing transactions with securities and also owners of securities;
control of compliance with law about the security market and about joint-stock companies and protection of shareholder rights;
the organization of broad informing investors and the public about condition of development of the domestic capital market and its professional participants;
assistance to implementation of new types of the financial instruments allowing to attract necessary resources to financing of investment projects;
licensing of activities of stock exchanges and professional activity in the security market, and also activities for the organization of lotteries;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.