of August 13, 2019 No. 585
About approval of Rules of the organization of "one window" for investors, and also order of interaction in case of investment attraction
According to article 282-1 of the Entrepreneurial code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015 the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 13, 2019 No. 585
1. These rules of the organization of "one window", and also order of interaction in case of investment attraction (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 2 of article 282-1 of the Entrepreneurial code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2015.
Rules are developed for the purpose of improvement of the investment climate of the Republic of Kazakhstan by increase in efficiency of activities for attraction, maintenance and provision of the state and other services for investors at the external, central and regional levels.
2. The basic concepts used in these rules:
1) authorized body on investments (further - authorized body) - the state body determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the conclusion of investment contracts and control of their execution;
2) the national company in the field of investment attraction (further - the National company) - the legal entity with the status of the national company representing the interests of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan in case of discussion of perspectives of sales terms of investment projects;
3) the regional organization in the field of investment attraction (further - the regional organization) - the legal entity created according to the decision of local executive body for the purpose of investment attraction and escort of investors;
4) the principle of "one window" for investors - the centralized form of rendering assistance to investors from the National company and its regional representatives and representations, the regional organizations in receipt of the state, and also other services rendered by other organizations providing minimization of participation of investors in collection and preparation of documents and restriction of their direct contact with state bodies;
5) the service provider - the central state bodies and the organizations, foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, local executive bodies, and also the legal entities rendering the state and other services according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) escort of the investor by the principle of "one window" (further - escort of the investor) - complex of actions for information, consulting, organizational assistance to the investor from the National company in the field of investment attraction and her regional representatives and representations, the regional organizations in the field of investment attraction;
7) Coordination council concerning investment attraction (further - Coordination council) - the advisory advisory body under the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan created according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the purpose of development of offers on investment attraction to the Republic of Kazakhstan.
8) the information and monitoring system "Investor relationship management" (further - IRM) - the single information platform for the Kazakhstan, foreign investors and entrepreneurs which contains complete, reliable and up-to-date information about investors, investment projects, production sites and queries of potential investors;
9) the investment project (further - the Project) - complex of the actions providing investments into creation new, expansion and (or) updating of the operating productions including the productions created, expanded and (or) updated in the project progress of public-private partnership, including the concessionary project;
10) the investor - the physical persons and legal entities performing investments in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
11) system of front offices - the three-level system (the external, central and regional level) providing interaction of the interested bodies and the organizations specified in Item 1 of these rules, performed on specially allotted platforms with necessary infrastructure for provision of consultations, the state and other services, holding meetings, negotiations and the presentations of investment opportunities of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.