of August 2, 2019 No. 259-FZ
About investment attraction with use of investment platforms and about modification of separate legal acts of the Russian Federation
Accepted by the State Duma on July 24, 2019
Approved by the Federation Council on July 26, 2019
1. This Federal Law governs the relations arising in connection with investment and investment attraction with use of investment platforms, determines the legal basis of activities of operators of investment platforms, regulates origin and the address of the utilitarian digital rights provided by this Federal Law and also issue and the security circulation certifying the utilitarian digital rights.
2. Operation of this Federal Law does not extend to the relations arising in connection with investment by the methods which are not provided by this Federal Law.
1. For the purposes of this Federal Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) investment platform - the information system on the Internet used for the conclusion by means of information technologies and technical means of this information system of agreements of investment, access to which is provided by the operator of investment platform;
2) investments - the money used for the purpose of profit earning or achievement of other useful effect by acquisition of the securities provided by this Federal Law or the digital rights or by provision of loan;
3) activities for the organization of investment attraction - rendering services in assistance in investment and services in investment attraction with use of investment platform;
4) the investor - physical person (citizen) or the legal entity to which the operator of investment platform renders services in assistance in investment;
5) person attracting investments - the legal entity created in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation or the individual entrepreneur to whom the operator of investment platform renders services in investment attraction;
6) participants of investment platform are the investors, persons attracting investments, and also the faces specified in part 9 of article 8 of this Federal Law;
7) the operator of investment platform - the economic society created in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, performing activities for the organization of investment attraction and included by the Bank of Russia in the register of operators of investment platforms;
8) the investment offer - the proposal of person attracting investments to sign with it the agreement of investment;
9) the agreement of investment - the agreement between the investor and person attracting investments on whom investment with use of investment platform by the methods provided by this Federal Law is performed;
10) the utilitarian digital rights - the digital rights specified in article 8 of this Federal Law;
11) disclosure of information by the operator of investment platform - ensuring availability of information to the uncertain group of people by placement of information in open entry on the Internet on the website which owner is the operator of investment platform;
12) provision of information by the operator of investment platform - the actions of the operator of investment platform directed to receipt of information by participants of investment platform and (or) information transfer to participants of investment platform;
13) mobile application - the software applied by physical persons with use of the technical device (the mobile phone, the smartphone or the computer, including the tablet computer) connected to the Internet to access to investment platform.
2. The concepts "controlling person" and "under control person (controlled organization)" are used in this Federal Law in the value determined by the Federal Law of April 22, 1996 No. 39-FZ "About the security market".
3. The concept "information system" is used in this Federal Law in the value determined by the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 149-FZ "About information, information technologies and on information security".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.