of July 24, 2019 No. UP-5771
About measures for further enhancement of regulation of production and realization of separate types of excise goods
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 26, 2018 No. PP-4086 "About the forecast of the main macroeconomic indicators and parameters of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019 and the budget reference points for 2020-2021":
1. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Finance and State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on increase:
since August 15, 2019 rates of the excise tax on the compressed gas in case of realization to the final consumer for 20 percent;
since October 1, 2019 rates of the excise tax on alcoholic products on average for 10 percent, on tobacco products - for 20 percent.
2. Extend till January 1, 2020 the validity of licenses for activities on production of alcohol and the alcoholic products which are earlier issued by the Commission of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan on licensing of activities for production of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic and tobacco products.
3. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to make the government decision providing in a month:
approval of new licensed requirements to implementation of activities for production of alcohol and alcoholic products, including obligatory registration of production equipment, registration and re-registration of his owners;
introduction of procedure for licensing of activities of producers of technical alcohol, and for producers of beer - since January 1, 2021;
implementation of the requirement for payment by licensees of annual license fees, and for producers of beer - since January 1, 2022.
4. Make since August 15, 2019 changes to some decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
5. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this Decree.
6. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the deputy prime minister - the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 24, 2019 No. UP-5771
1. In Item 5 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 5, 2019 shall be replaced with words No. UP-5656 "About Measures for Enhancement of State Regulation of Production and Turnover of Alcoholic and Tobacco Products, and also Development of Wine Growing and Winemaking" of the word "till July 1, 2019" "till January 1, 2020".
2. In appendix No. 19 to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 26, 2018 No. PP-4086 "About the forecast of the main macroeconomic indicators and parameters of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019 and the budget reference points for 2020-2021":
a) 1 - 6 to state line items in the following edition: "1. Alcohol ethyl rectified from food raw materials, alcohol ethyl rectified technical of efiroaldegidny fraction and fraction head ethyl alcohol (for 1 gave) 10 800 2. Wine (for 1 gave to finished goods): natural natural fermentation (without addition of ethyl alcohol) 7 700 other wines 14 500 3. Cognac (for 1 gave to finished goods) 102 000 * 4. Vodka and other alcoholic products (za1 gave to finished goods) 92 950 ** 5. Beer (for 1 gave to finished goods) 10 100 6. Filtered cigarettes, without filter, cigarette of 141 500 bags /
1 000 pieces + percent 4,0 ***
b) in the column "poison ivy for unit of measure" of the line "the compressed gas" of line item to replace the 15th figure "360" with figure "435".
Note: the subitem "an" of Item 2 presents of appendix becomes effective since October 1, 2019.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.